You killed Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

isleyofthenorthu

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
Don't worry. Most people will still be bad and walk in a straight line directly away from you, taking the whole thing anyway.
nope they all walk sideways/behind you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsoul View Post
nerf hardly touched him bro.. not many people are going to rush merc treads (which only mitigates his stun and is completely worthless against 90% of his damage) just to deal with panth's earlygame, which is when he usually gets fed enough to decide the game.

plus even if this change somehow turns HSS into a pile of ****... just play him like he was before the HSS buff and lean on spear more, that's what i do currently and it's still very effective even with an underleveled HSS. his spear is really underrated for some reason since HSS got buffed and is still the end-all be-all of his toolkit, IMO. 160% of his ad + bonus damage every 2 seconds is pretty ******ed.

yeah spear shot is 2 sec cooldown..... do you rush 40% cdr or where did you pull that number from? its 4 seconds btw if you didnt know it

Stormsoul

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by isleyofthenorthu View Post

yeah spear shot is 2 sec cooldown..... do you rush 40% cdr or where did you pull that number from? its 4 seconds btw if you didnt know it
indeed i do. 9% from masteries + brutalizer and ionian boots ftw?

pretty easy to get 40% cdr on panth without sacrificing much of anything

isleyofthenorthu

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsoul View Post
indeed i do. 9% from masteries + brutalizer and ionian boots ftw?
armorpen runes and brutalizer as your only source of damage. sounds deadly..