You killed Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

isleyofthenorthu

01-17-2011

Landing his full heartseeker was already hard enough alone if someone had mercury's treads. now is literally impossible. that nerf went way over the top. i would have preferred a heartseeker nerf. for example that it scales off bonus damage instead of damage and gets a little bit more base damage, so that its weaker early game. a tiny bit worse mid game. and a bit better late game. but thats just stupid. ima quit lol now, panth was my main QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQqq

Sobel

01-17-2011

Protip: Lane with Taric/Sion

SoIo Wing

01-17-2011

0.7 second loool thats like no stun at all

HamHams

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

He a pubstomper for a reason.
Decent players know he a caster dps and is squishies.

Noobs get comboed by him and step off and QQ he op

isleyofthenorthu

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobel View Post
Protip: Lane with Taric/Sion
Protip: read before you reply. i wrote ALONE

TheShortestPath

01-17-2011

Heartseeker Strike was never intended to hit a single target for its full duration. You're a dumbass, and I'm glad you're leaving because we certainly don't need you around here.

Devil May LOL

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by isleyofthenorthu View Post
Landing his full heartseeker was already hard enough alone if someone had mercury's treads. now is literally impossible. that nerf went way over the top. i would have preferred a heartseeker nerf. for example that it scales off bonus damage instead of damage and gets a little bit more base damage, so that its weaker early game. a tiny bit worse mid game. and a bit better late game. but thats just stupid. ima quit lol now, panth was my main QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQqq
would you like to see him getting banned every game?

Stormsoul

01-17-2011

Quote:
nerf hardly touched him bro.. not many people are going to rush merc treads (which only mitigates his stun and is completely worthless against 90% of his damage) just to deal with panth's earlygame, which is when he usually gets fed enough to decide the game.

plus even if this change somehow turns HSS into a pile of ****... just play him like he was before the HSS buff and lean on spear more, that's what i do currently and it's still very effective even with an underleveled HSS. his spear is really underrated for some reason since HSS got buffed and is still the end-all be-all of his toolkit, IMO. 160% of his ad + bonus damage every 2 seconds is pretty ******ed.

Kadzin

01-17-2011

Quote:
How dare you nerf my overpowered champion Riot! FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
fixed

Cenerae

01-17-2011

Don't worry. Most people will still be bad and walk in a straight line directly away from you, taking the whole thing anyway.