Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Warmog for who?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShortestPath

01-18-2011

Tank Yi and MAYBE Shen are the only characters that I can see having a reason to get Warmogs. People who buy it on Mundo or Cho are idiots.

Siegfryd

01-18-2011

Quote:
AzureShadow:
Tank Yi and MAYBE Shen are the only characters that I can see having a reason to get Warmogs. People who buy it on Mundo or Cho are idiots.

It's an incredibly good item on Mundo, there's a 1900 Elo player who rushes it as his first item.

BriefEternity

01-18-2011

Quote:
AzureShadow:

You're an idiot if you don't get Warmogs on tank Mundo.

Agent N

01-18-2011

I put it on cho and just stack armor/mr behind it, with 6 feast stacks you'll have well over 4k health at level 18. With that and a FoN I tanked a turret without losing any health earlier, team just knocked it down for me.

Star Wormwood

01-18-2011

Get it as the defensive item on a carry (if you need it, obviously)
Depending on your base resists and items (merc treads, runes, etc) it serves similar or better to mag or phys as Banshee's or Randuin's, and just flat out better effective health, of course the enemy team effects your choice.
People saying you need to be a good farmer, it grows on champ kills and assists aswell which cuts down the amount of creeps needed considerably, and it's not like a carry has trouble getting k's a's or c's.

Marshuni

01-18-2011

Its a poorly designed item imo.

It requires you to have it for awhile for it to be good. So you would think to get it first.

However, if you don't have enough MR or Armor then you should get more resists first before health to have more 'effective health'

Warmogs would be a great 4th or 5th item except by then you won't be getting the most out of it.