Request: Video of early Shaco Jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nanaz

01-11-2010

Hi there, I've been playing Shaco quite a bit recently and jungling at level 1 seems to be the way to go. I've had moderate success at it and have looked at some guide of some tips, but I think I would get more out of actually seeing someone do it. If anyone could make a video showing a decent job of jungling with Shaco I would be grateful, thanks =)

WesleyC

01-11-2010

I actually watched a game on TreeEskimo's livestream just yesterday where he jungled Shaco. I just tried to find it again now and it looks like he's taken them all down.

I can give you brief recap of what i remember:

He started 5 Pots and a Cloth Armor. Did Golem @ L1 with a JiB nest + smite, then the other small camp, hit L2 and ganked mid. Ended up getting a kill (killing Qtips should pay double) but his mid died also so he farmed mid solo until L4, then ganked their Wraiths and picked up another kill.

His first trip back was at L5 and he bought Madred's Razor and basic life steal, even before boots. As soon as he hit L6 he solo'd dragon.

His team didn't play so well and they ended up getting crushed by Twitch/Fiddlestix/Kayle.

Nanaz

01-12-2010

That sounds about like what I do, though i do find it much harder to do in higher ELO games since everyone knows that im going to be sitting over at golem with my jitb nest just waiting to be ganked, or even just engaged so that they can screw up my JitBs... Guess having a teamate scout the river might be a good idea.

Actually as a good counter to a jungling shaco - a sight ward put down before he gets all his JitBs up would work well probably.

Also thanks for tryin to get that video, maybe ill try to get ahold of tree eskimo to see if I can get ahold of a video.