Heimer's buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Call Me Pounce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Made him viale or not?

DisposableHer0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

didnt really change anything except for AI

Call Me Pounce

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisposableHer0 View Post
didnt really change anything except for AI
And stucking his turret with one second cool down between each tower drops

TerritorialFish

01-17-2011

he was already completely viable

Bug fixes are nice though to turret AI. wll have to teach myself the 2 nade speeds though

SoloDragoon

01-17-2011

I play heimy alot seeing this.. makes me heart leap for joy, no more turrets standing there and attacking caster minions while pantheon shoves his spear up my ass.

I am a bit weary about the ammo system though, the cool down.. seems to long. (if I am understanding it properly, vs it also haveing its base cooldown?)

MadaMonk

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloDragoon View Post
I am a bit weary about the ammo system though, the cool down.. seems to long. (if I am understanding it properly, vs it also haveing its base cooldown?)

This is my concern and question as well.

xXCFXx Odin

01-17-2011

He was already viable. only the AI needed fixed, the other stuff is just going to put him in insta-ban status in ranked again.

TheShortestPath

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloDragoon View Post
I play heimy alot seeing this.. makes me heart leap for joy, no more turrets standing there and attacking caster minions while pantheon shoves his spear up my ass.

If it works like I think it will (Teemo shrooms) then the 25 seconds is reduced by CDR. The base cooldown is 1 second, unmodifiable.

xilr

01-17-2011

ammo system sounds like it will be a nerf on the patch that was supposed to buff. I guess we'll see. They shouldnt need to be "careful" buffing Heimer given how far down the uber list he is.....

xilr

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Wolf13 View Post
He was already viable. only the AI needed fixed, the other stuff is just going to put him in insta-ban status in ranked again.
Many of the anti-Heimer crowd admitted after he was nerfed to oblivion that he was not OP in the first place, he was just too annoying and shook up their favorite meta-game. So many champions can negate his turrets and hand him his butt. Most of them werent popular choices at the time..... Heimer shut down all the FoTM DPS'ers back in his day, and that made people rage....