Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.109

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eternal0

Recruiter

01-17-2011

Teemo and SInged still sitting at the back of the bus being overall poor picks.

Seriously, remake these guys. They have alot of potential but right now they don't do anything that someone else can't easily counter (Singed is the only champion hard countered by BOOTS) or that another champion doesn't simply do better (Teemo needs a CC against casters, and better scaling on his poison for end game)

Elderpriest

01-17-2011

can i actually see panths ult now in this patch? most likely not =(

inb4 heimer OP again

Chthulu

Recruiter

01-17-2011

Quote:
Udyr:
[*]Jungle monsters that previously had negative magic resistance now have magic resistance of zero

Meaning Smite will now kill minions at 420 health, instead of 547?

Migga

01-17-2011

I hope this makes twitch playable again! I was interested in buying him before he got the stick...

Whizzard

01-17-2011

Noooooo give me back my negative mr its soooo goood for jungling!!

Reignmage

Recruiter

01-17-2011

kat alittle weaker in laning at start.. and a little stronger when it wont matter. sooo dumb.

Pulsative

01-17-2011

Somehow hard to believe that Tryndare got nerfed. Dunno if I like.
Also Kennen passive nerf. This really affects his early game harassing, since now he has to reach at least lvl 4 electric surge to be able to use it straight from CD (or much CDR). But why did you drop the range at the same time.
Nasus buff! A bit boosted base movement speed is nice since he has no speed buffs himself. Also siphoning strike damage boost is welcome, helps it being powerful late game without ridicolous minion farming.
And you should really change Jax's leapstrike so it continues attacking right after he lands on target. At the moment he takes some weird break after leaping, even if he was right next to the target to begin with.
Was Olaf's undertow base damage XXXXXXX before? lol

CassKicker

01-17-2011

Tarics having performance issues ? ; )

InvaderTSN

Recruiter

01-17-2011

Quote:
Kittybat:
His shield now takes 33 seconds to decay from max instead of 20 seconds. It's a pretty ****ing big buff for his laning. >>;

The problem is he doesn't generate enough shield, not that it decays too fast. I'd gladly take the 5% decay in exchange for a little bit more shield generation.

ZenithRising

01-17-2011

Awesome can't wait!!!