Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.109

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ipkisss

01-18-2011

GREAT PATCH!
upcoming nerf will be renekton for sure.

dignitas Rampant

01-18-2011

Guys, you've messed up Garen so badly that he's gonna need a full rework. Trying to slowly build him back up isn't going to work. Either return the old Judgement damage and accept him as he was, or go with a full rework. Right now, you've tried to make him unplayable, which is really disappointing to people that main with him.

Fully entertained by the new Heimer fix, and Ren is going to be an awesome character to play. The Evelynn nerf is intresting seeing as you had just made her playable again, but hey, whatever the community wants.

phumes

01-18-2011

Loving it, good patch. Can't wait to play ^^

TERR0R1ST

01-18-2011

****, **** and more ****.

Arukh

01-18-2011

pretty cool patch
i like the nasus buff and can't wait to buy his brother
the tryndamere nerf is ok,2

IceXCrystals

Recruiter

01-18-2011

I've just tried out Garen lately, WoW such godly character, I can't imagine how much more powerful he was before the stated Nerf above took place.

UnderAchiever

01-18-2011

no map? dont care then

con4n

01-18-2011

Quote:
OhTestify:
buffing/nerfing is necessary to maintain balance as new champs come out. the game is constantly evolving. "leaving things the same" isn't viable and is a totally asinine idea.

no you are wrong, buff/nerf the ones that really need, not buff/nerf all the champs in every patch, like, i always loved to play trynd, and he was nerver banned in ranked, so, people were not complaining(as much as rammus for example).

But i know what they are doing, lets keep nerfing all champs a little bit every patch and those idiots will no realize.

xForbidden

01-18-2011

Quote:
Shibura:
And I'd love to full heartedly agree with you. But how many nubs do we have? It's not like we can test IQ and competence before the poll - yknow?

I understand that, but for the 25% of people on here who aren't medically r3tarded or under the age of 13, those people are screwed and I feel like it ruins the game to a point.

ProtestTheBread

01-18-2011

Quote:
Udyr:

Olaf
  • Undertow

YES HE FINALLY.... oh wait he has this already.