Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.109

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Rooster

01-18-2011

So someone explain to me what the justification was for the Twitch nerf? I rarely ever see him played anymore as it is and he gets a nerf to his ambush? Seems a bit odd....

Troan of Albion

01-18-2011

None of these "nerfs" on the champions that were causing problems for being too OP (Pantheon, Eve, Rammus) were substantial in any way.

.5 of a second on Pantheon's stun? Fairly certain that .5 a second isn't going to make that much of a difference.

Bumping Rammus cd on one ability up by a few seconds....really? Do you really even consider that a nerf? Very misleading from the patch note review.

Eve...still OP didn't nerf her at all, only made it so she can't jungle.

Xin got nerfed more than any of these champions, and he didn't need a nerf to begin with. Give him a global ult and some more damage, a pop up that doesn't take 3 hits and then he'd be OP...oh wait we already have a champion like that.

Kikbop

01-18-2011

You should've really nerfed panth. Not just that little nerf about the stun delay.

grayyy

Recruiter

01-18-2011

:0

Natedog351

01-18-2011

Quote:
DaWugui:
Boooo at Pantheon nerf and Aegis no longer blocking Ace. It was so satisfying hearing Caitlyn's big ult go "tink" right off of aegis. Oh well. Thems the breaks.

be great to see them change it so shaco's decieve would hit also instead of having your crit miss completely

Bowsersaur

Recruiter

01-18-2011

Great patch!

NASUSSSSSSSS

KnockingHarder

01-18-2011

Where's The Shaco Love? =(

YoMamaKSedMe

01-18-2011

Alistar needs a buff... *cry*

vX2

01-18-2011

Quote:
Vakireth:
I think it's multiplicative based on the current "damage" being bounced. A takes 100, B takes 75, C takes 56, D takes 42, and E takes 32.

Really? Thanks mate...
But at least make the Ricochet lower Mana (I suggest 2 mana) to cast them or something.., since its radius is being shorten as well as the dmg being nerfed. Comparing it in DoTA, it's a free passive skill for moon_rider..

Yankesik

01-18-2011

Quote:
InvaderTSN:
Here I was thinking Morde would actually get a buff that's worth a ****. Boy was I foolish.

If you can't play Mordekaiser now, you should think about changing you strategy or champ, because he is still kicking asses:
1.Laning-farm lots of minions, and some champions.
2.When geared, run into the other team while rest of your team is right behind you.
3.???
4.PROFIT

And about Heimerdingers change...
I dislike the change with turrets lvling- 2 turrets are pretty much uncomparably better than 1 green. Also, the hp "buff" from lvl 4 is LESS then it was before the buff, because of the change with turret hp per Heim's lvl. Ammo system seems good. Some mr buff, and (maybe) finally some A.I. changes- i just hated it so much when turrets stopped shooting while there were minions, or when it was shooting at minions while i was running in panic with Master Yi on my back...
And his totally pathetic, uncomparable to anything else, ultimate got a buff. Not a total rework, but having a greater chance of hitting someone you liked to with rockets, and a greater chance to hit actually anyone with you grenade, without, as someone who i forgot said, having your head in the target's ass.

Other champs?
Cait's having some interesting changes on her Q, and needed buff/fix on her ultimate, because it was kinda pathetic if you could interrupt still not the best ultimate with blind, Pantheons shield, dodge, blind, or even by just walking into brush or out of sight...
Also, for the two last cases, Riot used the best and easiest way to fix it possible- if you can't lose the sight, there is no problem.

Evelynn... I hope that they are still going to do some rework on Eve, because she has an ultimate that works with her other skills only partialy- movement speed and hp for kill/assist are great, but att speed is pretty much a stupid idea. I know that dps Evelynn kicks asses, but i don't think that it's the right way to go for Eve, just like dps Annie- it works good, but why the hell is it possible to make a dps from a mage or mage assasin?

Still in work XD