Release Notes v1.0.0.109

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greasy Pillow

01-18-2011

Happy with everything...but i'm still looking for cass's ult range being longer and less wide...its useless in like 50% of situations...the only times its useful is for team fights that take place in the jungle or avoiding a 5man gank....and thank god for that kennen fix ...was needed to say the least...and trynd really didnt need touched at all.if u have any stun/snare champs you make him completely useless unless you build him for survivability wich is useless in itself...i played a game where a good swain kept me out of every team fight by having his team bust me then when i poped rage he slowed/stunned me
..and thank god for the sivir boomerangs..really annoying when you cant go winthin 10feet of your own creep line with a squishy/non-lifesteal champ....also you ever gonna release a new champ with a decent taunt...

VorPax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
Little whiners are still gunna ***** about Rammus...Renekton is going to get nerfed after he comes out for free play. I like him, but I can see a big nerf in his future.
My feelings exactly!

Shortbus Style

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TetraHedra View Post
More Sivir Skins Please.
Here's some Sivir Skins

KarugBeTlog

01-18-2011

what time i can play?

Juushirou

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikon View Post
Lol they nerf Sivr and they don't nerf Anivia???? Lmao.

They nerf sivir and not Vlad??? Lmao.

FAIL PATCH!!!!!
The difference in champs is that Anivia takes a lot of effort and skill to actually make him a good champ while sivir is easier to handle!

Vlad could use an nerf, but they nerfed him last patch didnt they?

DaWugui

01-18-2011

Boooo at Pantheon nerf and Aegis no longer blocking Ace. It was so satisfying hearing Caitlyn's big ult go "tink" right off of aegis. Oh well. Thems the breaks.

Murti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

You guys must be preparing an amazing buff for ez since you people are not buffing him these days.... Or I guess you're right ez doesn't need any realy buff people like jax who kill the other guy in seconds DEFINITELY needs more buffs.

RobertFreeman

01-18-2011

Wow. Could have mentioned the jungle MR thing in the patch preview. It's a big debuff to Amumu... But I'd like to see him turn into less of a jungler and more of a viable laner. Maybe this is the first step toward that. Also, I guess it's a fair nerf to Rammus and Evelyn.

0Wolfheart0

01-18-2011

No graphic overhaul D:

Mesa H

01-18-2011

i lol'd at the so called pantheon and rammus nerfs.

But otherwise a pretty nice patch.