Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.109

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dimise

01-18-2011

i would have liked to have seen catlyn's ramp up time for her Q reduced a little bit. and the damage on ult to be more.... But who knows. just have to wait and see. then complain latter if more is needed. lol

Jaymers

01-18-2011

Such a good job with the patch! Heimer changes made me ****

Garfboy

01-18-2011

Feels like Riot is bringing tanky dps back to the forefront. Yay...

No real nerf on Rammus, and a bit hit to Kennen?

Weird, why are there upvotes?

SexualPenguin

01-18-2011

so basically what theve done with crit chance and dodge chance is that theve made it work x/100 times. i mean since theve done that they have no right to place it as a percentage and now should be placing it as a number out of a hundred. just my thoughts, btw make judgement do the full 200 percent.

Unoscerous

01-18-2011

Quote:
bze:
I hope eve is still viable to jungle with

Runes and masteries will make the nerf hardly noticeable.

luciferonus

01-18-2011

Im happy that they touched kennen, he was always OP.

JwnNBK

01-18-2011

Trynd was fine.

X1999

01-18-2011

Quote:
luciferonus:
Im happy that they touched kennen, he was always OP.

Questionable, base dmg/health reduced, spell damage reduced because of neutral creep MR buff not to mention her mana pool is smaller... they hit her ability to jungle pretty hard IMO.

Oberic

Recruiter

01-18-2011

Quote:
GrimJaww:
most ad skills dont trigger item effects. just think how garens judgment would be if lifesteal and slow worked on it.

It's dumb, but Garen's Judgment applies Rylai and can Spellvamp.. ^_^
BUT, he is the only champion who completely lacks an AP ratio. (Unless one is invisible on his ult.)

(Also, Tristana has invisible AP ratio on passive of her E. Raise Morale has a 1:1 ap ratio for shooting your own minions.. lolwut?)

Unoscerous

01-18-2011

Quote:
X1999:
Questionable, base dmg/health reduced, spell damage reduced because of neutral creep MR buff not to mention her mana pool is smaller... they hit her ability to jungle pretty hard IMO.

Still, with masteries and runes it'll hardly make a difference. Yeah, you might have to change your starting item build to survive more [ armor instead of longsword] but it'll still wind up the same and there will be floods of Eve QQ threads days or even hours after patch is live.

The rammus "ok" nerf was very puny in my opinion. From the patch video it was like they were gonna 300 kick rammus down a well and proclaim "THIS IS NERF!" but alas this did not happen :/