Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.109

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lander The Buff

01-17-2011

With the exception of the changes to Caitlyn's ult, some of which I can lay no claim to following the logic behind nor being able to identify all the associated shifts in the ability's properties, I fully support every single other change that has been announced herein. Hats off to Riot for another great patch.

Diggan

01-17-2011

thx for the post! been waiting all night.

n6g2MN1ja6

01-17-2011

the only notable changes are caitlyn / eve and ofc nasus can't wait to see how long it will take players to realize how strong he is now =)))))

outfoxxed

01-17-2011

lol twould suck if caitlyn shot her ult and rammus blocked her and killed her.

Kitsuna

01-17-2011

Quote:
Laggo The Clown:
I think you are misunderstanding what "treated as a spell rather than an attack" means. Think what this means in terms of passives & shields, not "this deals magical instead of physical damage"

As someone who is slowly changing mains to Cait even before these buffs, having 200 extra lategame damage on her pretty short cd ult is amazing even if more things block it (just need to watch cd's and not be an idiot, which is a good thing)

Also, as people fail to remember: Last Whisper works on "physical spells", such as Heartseeker Strike; And will -still- work on Ace In The Hole even after this. All it does is change what can stop it.

Pureva

01-17-2011

Quote:
Udyr:
Jungle monsters that previously had negative magic resistance now have magic resistance of zero.

o.O

That's kinda big.

Quote:

Monster camps will now properly updated when scouted with vision

Thank you!

zxkeisukexz

01-18-2011

why did tryndamere get nerfed?!?!?! hes already useless against strong cc team

Kabigon

01-18-2011

Don't know what to think of this patch.

YES! Shield decay back at 3%. The increase of Cooldown on Rammus I can live with since I don't spam taunt as much and use it tactfully, but it'll need some adjusting. Panth's shortened stun duration is fine, but it makes the combo less devastating to those with mercury treads. They could probably escape with only the first 2 pokes of Heartseeker. :| If only that attacked faster. Sivir's nerf makes me sad, as does the change of Caitlyn's ultimate, and Xin Zhao's nerfs. Everything else seems nice, though. I guess Xin's nerfs were for the better.

Oh wow: The Jungle Magic Resist change hurts Now what are Fiddles and Amumu going to do. I mean it can still be done, but it'll take longer Their Magic Reduction aura and attacks still reduce their MR, but every bit helped.

Care Bot

01-18-2011

Wow HUGE nerf to all champs relying on magic dmg to jungle. Amumu just got kicked in the nuts, he was already lying down and bleeding but noone noticed bc he just looked emo and sad like always.

RavenProgram

01-18-2011

it will be nice to be in a teamfight as Heimer....YAY