Release Notes v1.0.0.109

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FishySummoner

01-17-2011

Heimer is finally loved.

RocketSlug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Wow, a slight Nasus buff. Nice.

Deyzx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2011

sigh, **** patch

Oey

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawy View Post
Caitlyn got nerfed! Yay!
If it remained as an attack, Last Whisper would penetrate 40% of the armor. Now that it's a spell, herp.
She's still terribad.
^this^... why change it to a spell... it loses ALL synergy with her item?? she is weak as she already is... who is gonna get a Rylai/Void staff for her ult?? or you going to start packing magic pene rune and taking 15% magic pene mastery for this? really dumb change....

in b4 someone says AP caith is viable because of her e and w...

Gynxz

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oey View Post
^this^... why change it to a spell... it loses ALL synergy with her item?? she is weak as she already is... who is gonna get a Rylai/Void staff for her ult?? or you going to start packing magic pene rune and taking 15% magic pene mastery for this? really dumb change....

Everyday she looks more and more like Ashe's sister. Increase her damage but take out Liz buff, and nw panth cant block it, just Morgana, Sivir and everyone with a Banshee. there goes trinity and a good synergy

Kynareth

Recruiter

01-17-2011

meh

germyz

01-17-2011

Good patch a bit smaller on the rammus and pan nerfs than i expected. I like a little at a time though rather than a wack with the nerf bat unconcious.

Laggo The Clown

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oey View Post

I think you are misunderstanding what "treated as a spell rather than an attack" means. Think what this means in terms of passives & shields, not "this deals magical instead of physical damage"

As someone who is slowly changing mains to Cait even before these buffs, having 200 extra lategame damage on her pretty short cd ult is amazing even if more things block it (just need to watch cd's and not be an idiot, which is a good thing)

Andan

01-17-2011

cant wait for this to go live!

Vulking

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tram View Post
when i heard rammus nerfs i was expecting something else than 3 more seconds cd on his taunt...
u mad?