Release Notes v1.0.0.109

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valmi

Recruiter

01-17-2011

Nasus Buff. That is all

Migga

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal0 View Post
Teemo and SInged still sitting at the back of the bus being overall poor picks.

Seriously, remake these guys. They have alot of potential but right now they don't do anything that someone else can't easily counter (Singed is the only champion hard countered by BOOTS) or that another champion doesn't simply do better (Teemo needs a CC against casters, and better scaling on his poison for end game)
Not so sure about teemo, but singed is still an amazing champion and I think he's in a very good place.

Tram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2011

When I heard Rammus nerfs I was expecting something else than 3 more seconds CD on his taunt...

a Sejuani

01-17-2011

CutE!

Bloodening73

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Monster camps will now properly updated when scouted with vision
finally!

awesome patch
cant wait for EU to be updated!

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Dang! No more random Undertows that deals half health damage to my enemies well It was about dang time I stop using GODLAF! Now onto either *Free week Cait/Renekton/Heimi I bet a nut those 3 will be the MOST played this week...sigh bad thing is there will be tons of dodging XD

monk62341

01-17-2011

I think making Heim wait til rank 3 to place two turrets is going to really hurt is early game, at least the way I play him. Guess we will see how it works out.

bze

01-17-2011

I hope eve is still viable to jungle with

The23rdPiGGuin

01-17-2011

wow, I'm actually happy with this patch. I thought rammus was going to get with the nerf truck and I expected to have to update my runes and everything, that's actually not too bad. also caitlyn, I don't play but she really needed a buff. I'm happy with everything.

Roanius

01-17-2011

Woot!!! Renekton and nassus ftw!!!!!