Release Notes v1.0.0.109

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blazing Pascal

01-18-2011

What?... Huh?... Sivir nerf... Really? I have worked long and hard to master this character, and ppl still whine when I add her in Solo Ques because it is hard to get a good kill-death ratio with her... and her rico range was one of the few bonuses to this with its help harassing enemies. I see a lot of ppl arguing about her being obsolete on these forums, so why the nerf? I was honestly checking in hopes of seeing a buff and was shocked to see it go the other way. She is so squishy, and you are making her have to get in closer to gaurantee more damage. Grumble grumble grumble!

Rimmøn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBubbles View Post
Sweet, now if you guys actually implement knowing when your allies ult cd are up (scoreboard never updates on this)...
actually on the far left of the screen the green light orb next to their picture is where you can see if ult is up

shervin

01-18-2011

evelynnn got rapped .evelynn no more widowmakes

MidnightSoldier

01-18-2011

So i like the changes only a couple problems.
Heimer will be getting nerfed either later or waaay later when the complaints start to stack up.
Evelyn's problem wasn't so much damage as it is her stun/ her running speed/ and her ability to exploit her stealth.
Those three in a combo are deadly and need fixed a.s.a.p.

And you fail to neglect the kings of over powered characters...
Vladimir, karthus, master yi, dr mundo, KENNEN, fiddlesticks, and not so much kassadin but..
He has to much utility such as his slow silence combo and teleport..
There's no reason for that when he is already a nuke and can easily shut down annie.
Nerfing his damage a little and getting rid of his slow would help and then i would have nothing to complain about.

And the under powered which happen to be most of the characters i play..
*sigh* the fact i even have to explain these overpowered characters is unheard of but here we go..
Vladamirs combo of Sanguine Pool and his ultimate makes any game close to unplayable and maddening...
A fed vladamir is probably the best choice when it comes to carry and or what champion you are gonna have on your team why is this?
Vladamir is the ultimate support which you guys so seem to hate...(soraka) & (sona) being victims.
Reasons why.. he's a life leeching tank that can nuke and protect his entire team as well as himself and at the same time slow the other team.
How has this not clicked that vladamir is the ultimate of over powered?...

One thing you COULD do which would make it so i don't care about vladamir anymore.
make it so a. his cooldown on his pool is longer and or b. make it so his pool doesn't protect his entire team. it is HORRIBLY unbalanced.

And makes the (under powered such as akali and katarina's) job near impossible.
Not to mention there are better stealth's then akali and there's no reason for it... but we will get to that later.

Now the rest have very simple problems that could be fixed with a slight nerf.
Dr mundo...
When fed he can carry and even when not fed he can get very lucky and get away or chase about any champion until they are dead.

Two nerfs.. his cleaver on a slightly higher cool down and his ultimate on a much higher cooldown and gives HALF the hp.
Reasons why? dr. mundo is like a hacker character he's entirely to simple and way to easy to play.

Master yi when ap he can tank an entire team with meditate focusing all damage on himself with his ultimate already negating slow and giving him increased running speed for a very long time this is beyond ******ed and shouldn't have to be dealt with.

Increase his cd on his meditate decrease the way it scales with ap or get rid of his armor and magic resist entirely. as for his ultimate get rid of his immunity to slow or something because master yi is the ultimate noob carry..
Incourage players to play master yi the right way... as a backdoor champion.

Fiddlesticks... one thing and one thing only.
Make his fear do exactly that... fear champions.. make them run away.
This would give fiddle sticks a support role and wouldn't make his combo ******edly over powered.

Kennen. ohh kennen...
Once upon a time i rejoiced for your buff and bought you feeling you were worth it.
Now i wont touch him with a thousand foot pole.
Reason being?.. his combo is simply ridiculous and shuts down other champions because you fail to neglect them and think hey.. a (Revamp) on our old champions would be a GOOD idea!!

anyways.. get rid of his stun and kennen wouldn't be so over powered.

And now.. Karthus..
Okay.. this one is simply laughable and i think everyone agrees...
Karthus fed is a joke or not even fed...
his ability to spam land mines even in a team fight is way ******ed the mana cost and cd needs increased.
And his ultimate?... "...." decrease the fricking damage already!!!
a good karthus player could shut down an entire team and have his team destroy the nexus while he is dead why?
Because (Squishy) and or (Balanced) means absolutely [NOTHING] in league of legends.

Simply put.. other champions just simply trump old neglected champions because they are exactly just that.. neglected.

This shouldn't be league of legends at all you should feel like you have a chance to approach another champion instead of worrying about having 25% of your health nuked in one hit and or worry about a stun or a silence or a slow as well or ... Sanguine Pool...

And the biggest change of all if you are never gonna buff sona or give her more meaning which really is a shame..
Because i would think if you made a champion with a great backstory and a character design you would want people to play her?...

Make it so turrets do more damage or ignores armor and or.. scales on a champions hp.

Because i have to say... it's really ******ed and obviously unbalanced when a level 5 malphite tower dives you and gets away with it.

The reason i bring up all this why?...
Because i want league of legends to be more about a community neglecting peoples champions and favorite characters is like crapping on your fans and no one wants to be crapped on?...

Thus this leads to anger, leavers, trolls, feeders.
I just want all this to stop and for this wonderful creation of yours "League of legends" to be something much much better.

And akali would you please buff her already if you neglect any of these changes?...
1. her mark of the assassin should (not) be able to be dodged chasing a sivir and or a yi when you see the words "dodge" appear several times... can be beyond ******ed when other people basically have auto win abilities.

Such as olafs true damage combined with his ult.. -_> ;

Another thing about her mark which i have been noticing is running speed champions seem to close the distance between akali and them making it so her mark doesn't hit..
Why not make it so a. when you use her ult her q is automatically used and makes the combo easier.
And or b. the mark automatically hits when you use her ultimate shadow dance.

And as for her twilight shroud...
Get rid of the damage reduction for all i care and give her a increased slow and a blind instead.

This would make her much better in team fights and able to counter other stealth's or ranged characters that do ******ed amounts of damage to akali.

Now i am sure there are more champions that are neglected and or need nerfs but these champions stick out to me the most as (unfair) perhaps i would play the above that i want nerfed if they didn't make me sick to my stomach on how easy they are to play?...

I will add one more thing..
These nerfs that i mentioned are rough estimates and just thrown out there.. things such as dr. mundos ult could probably be fixed with a higher cooldown or a lower hp recovery.
If any of you agree with the following give me a thumbs up and perhaps riot wont "neglect" this post? =)
because isn't everyone tired of sanguine troll? ^ ^

Burzum TMB

01-18-2011

Wow no nerf on rammus?

This is incredulous.

I am for one annoyed and dismayed that they still haven't nerfed that ability.

ryujameSSS

01-18-2011

I THOUGHT THE PATCH WAS FROM 1:30 AM TO 11 AM??!

its 2:31 pm.. now..
the eff.

das0men

01-18-2011

honestly i dont think that riot reads the comments guys, or they would have posted a reply by now. on page 109 of 111 and cant go any further.

shervin

01-18-2011

they reduced the taunt cooldwon instead of time of taunt bs....

hollowtek

01-18-2011

Just a teeny weenie buff for yi please! He's good as he is now, but compared to every other DPS champ, he's always lacking in 1 area that they excel in. It's kinda like Yi is the Jack of Trades. He has damage boost, hp heal+armor+magic resistance, a very random AOE, and a turbo button... All I'm asking for is to make his alpha strike less random! My suggestion is to allow alpha strike to make him always land at the enemy/minion/creep you target, unless they die (make him land at the original position, as it is now). That's all I'm asking... Please!!! Every other DPS's AOE is controlled to where you want it. This would undoubtedly help Yi farm in early laning.

Disagree with Sivir nerf as well. She of all people needs a major buff!

Renekton is making me sadder that Yi still pales in comparison to new enemy champs...

OG Naizer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

im diggin the nerfs! especially the Eve nerf, thats been much needed for quite some time.
and i like the introduction of the new champion, he looks like a blast to play
and with the new heimer buff, he might actually be enjoyable to play now!
and with lux... thank you. it was starting to get very annoying not regenerating any mana...

question though...
when will the servers be up again? seems like the servers and the website are both having some of the same problems... not working! haha