Release Notes v1.0.0.109

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vyros

01-18-2011

Man, I thought that Blizz was bad with their sever downtime

Sylvans

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Im wondering with the changes to Evelyn, moving a lot of her damage to late game if this will damage her too much. I've found that forcing the other team to buy oracles will destroy their builds because of the money loss, giving a big advantage. However, if Evelyn isn't a big enough threat early game, that moves oracle buying to more of a mid/late game where there might be more room in the build for buying an oracle. We'll see. I'm glad she was nerfed, just hope it doesn't make her useless...

Demonicous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

really? you are scared of a 2 second taunt?

Hooded King

01-18-2011

Oh em gee, when are the servers going to be up! I'm dying to play! Amumu wants to play!!!

modzzo

01-18-2011

yes realy so long busy

m7o

01-18-2011

wantssssssss to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boarchicken

01-18-2011

Is it me or does riot not care about kassadin. It seems like i am the only one playing him. Ive seen only one other person that plays with kassadin.

Anyways i was hoping for riot to read this in order to somehow buff? or change his 'w'.
As of now its kinda useless. Thanks ;]

Methademic

01-18-2011

I like the patch for the most part but i think they didnt have to nerf kennen skill at all... also need to improve ezreal... He got killed without his heal

DancesWithDevils

01-18-2011

Eta?

Sentient 6

01-18-2011

Nasus buff? Goddam BooYa!