Release Notes v1.0.0.109

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardox

01-18-2011

Dangit! I need my daily dose of LoL!!!!

eX3113nce

01-18-2011

The new garen skin doesn t look that good I ll have to wait till someone posts better screenshots then the one in the forumsss

Bawasmer

01-18-2011

when the **** is the server going to be up..

DemonWaffle

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhamiel View Post
It looks like there's something wrong with my launcher ... it has that "are you connected to the internet?" message, and sometimes if I refresh it it will say "busy", but the news section is still blank. It may not have updated properly, but I can't be sure, although it seemed to download the patch.

Anyone know what's going on here? I'd check the server status forums but I'm getting a "forbidden" message when I try to do that.
The server is still down. Which is why it keeps switching between busy and unavailable. Just wait a little while until it is back up.
I too am eagerly waiting to resume my time on LoL

DRiZaRD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

For members which thumbed my post down:

If you really think what evelynn was SOOOOO OP you seriously have to change game, she wasn't op, she could get easily raped. Decreasing her stats is just like deleting her, i will play her for last time just to see how i will get fcked up with her.

And just to let you know guys, Evelynn was an assassin, she get kill, she get killed. Reducing her shadow its just helping enemies get her first blood, don't make me start complaining about her useless passive. Eve couldn't get along against tank, she can rape mage, as almost every champ inside lol, and her only power was invisibility, which now really fcked up. Where are other op champions, far more op than eve.

Noobseeker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

*Cannot be dodged or blocked by Pantheon's Aegis Protection
THANK GOD.
Good patch, Riot! I'm hoping Renekton isn't too OP though^^

Demonicous

01-18-2011

WHY WOUD'NT THEY NERF TRYN...... (>O.o)> Are you serious with that question?

Ereus

01-18-2011

Thank you so much for reducing shield delay on mord back to 3%! Thank you soo much! I was whining about that 2% but they DO make difference. Thanks again.

Goo5e

01-18-2011

i love this patch!!!
nerfs were applied, but they are only minor changes, which is how it should be instead of just swooping in one day and being like: this champ is no longer viable as a league of legends character

great job riot!!

VisceralRequiem

01-18-2011

When can i plays est????