Renekton's Judgment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

01-17-2011

When you're this powerful, you don't get judged. You judge them.

Though people on the general forums have confused me. Was Renekton taken down by the Fountain laser or by Ignite? It seemed pretty clear to me that it was the Fountain laser.

SethCypher

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidem1324 View Post
When you're this powerful, you don't get judged. You judge them.

Though people on the general forums have confused me. Was Renekton taken down by the Fountain laser or by Ignite? It seemed pretty clear to me that it was the Fountain laser.
Man...when you said fountain laser...I ACTUALLY was imagining a real goodness to god fountain firing a pew pew laser at Renekton.

Needless to say, I think its a separate spell that summoners are casting.

Die Nacht

01-17-2011

Yeah. They capture him like they did to Cho'gath. And I think too that it was the fountain laser

Quote:
...when suddenly a bright ray of light shoots out, engulfing him in an agonizing fire...
Good, I was getting tired of this "willingly" joining the league ****.

I think it was a great judgement. But I'm confused, it seem like he entered an actual match; meaning, it was no judgement!

But if he managed to bring down Ramm, MF and everyone else and get pass the tower, at lvl1 (he just came off the platform), then boy is he OP.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

01-17-2011

Interesting. I guess it could be either one (Fountain laser or a gazillion ignites from summoners). =)

Also, Nasus' summoner was running Flash and Teleport. Thoughts on how effective this is?

SethCypher

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Nacht View Post
But if he managed to bring down Ramm, MF and everyone else and get pass the tower, at lvl1 (he just came off the platform), then boy is he OP.
Wait wait, doesn't that mean he wasn't affected by the powers of the Fields of Justice? I thought it was stated that the League limits the champion's powers when they enter a match, so doesn't that mean he was like level 30 to start with?

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

01-17-2011

I'm sure the summoners need to dampen his rage in order to mentally control him properly, which would lessen his true power. Curse them. <_<

SethCypher

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidem1324 View Post
I'm sure the summoners need to dampen his rage in order to mentally control him properly, which would lessen his true power. Curse them. <_<
Yes! We have finally explained what the hotfix to Renekton is.

Da Orkz

01-17-2011

I disagree that he charged into the real Summoner's Rift.

Due to the magical properties of the Great Hall and those doors, he could have been sent into an illusion like all the other judge champions. While in this illusion, the Summoners of the League were able to capture and contain him. When he "dies", he is being ejected from the illusion and finds himself bound with Nasus standing nearby. The scent he was following was being manipulated by the League so that he may come here and be contained easily.

That's my theory anyways.

As for his cause of death, it would seem that it was from Nasus' Ignite. The three champions attacking him surely did damage despite him shoving them away, so all the jackal had to do was burn him.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Orkz View Post
I disagree that he charged into the real Summoner's Rift.

Due to the magical properties of the Great Hall and those doors, he could have been sent into an illusion like all the other judge champions. While in this illusion, the Summoners of the League were able to capture and contain him. When he "dies", he is being ejected from the illusion and finds himself bound with Nasus standing nearby. The scent he was following was being manipulated by the League so that he may come here and be contained easily.

That's my theory anyways.

As for his cause of death, it would seem that it was from Nasus' Ignite. The three champions attacking him surely did damage despite him shoving them away, so all the jackal had to do was burn him.
I would agree with you on this except for the last part about ignite. I think Nasus' ignite hit him at the same time as the fountain turret, and their combined power, as well as a wither slow, was what screwed him up.

ipleadthefif208

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethCypher View Post
Wait wait, doesn't that mean he wasn't affected by the powers of the Fields of Justice? I thought it was stated that the League limits the champion's powers when they enter a match, so doesn't that mean he was like level 30 to start with?
yeah i agree the other champs were restricted by the normal league restrictions while he had all the power he had to use