Player Looking for a 5v5 Arranged Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakthos

01-17-2011

Hey guys, i recently reached level 30 and have been looking forward to jumping in on the ranked scene for sometime now. Due to the lack of having any friends who are willing to group on a regular basis, i have resorted to going through solo quo, which i have found to be less then what i hoped for, as it is constantly filled by feeders, trolls, or people who just lack any ability to communicate or follow basic strategy, to put it nicely. A common situation ends up with me being the only person who maintained a positive kd spread.
Therefore i have come to the forums looking for teammates, a group of people who really want to succeed in ranked gameplay and won't start falling apart when they realize the opponent isn't a complete idiot =/. I main Kennen, but am skilled with Rammus, Shen, Taric, Master Yi, Janna, Warwick, and a handful of other champions.
Any and all responces would be appreciated, thanks for taking the time out to give this a read, and hope to play some games with some of you soon =)

Drakthos

01-18-2011

Bump

Sekirei of Flame

01-18-2011

I can try if you want, started playing again recently, originally had mastered Yi, Sona, and Lux, now Using Garen for a while even after all the nerfs/rebuffs.
IGN=Forum Name.

Drakthos

01-18-2011

bump