Master yi build [wall of text] (need opinions, math people and feedback)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dogbiter

01-17-2011

bump

Ashiaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

ghostblade is preferred bec of a few things (atleast by me. no mathcraft due to it being 11 and im lazy)
1. Free ghost if needed
2. Gives you a mid/early game (ghostblade by lv 9 makes midgame really nice)
3. If you REALLY hate it, sell it late game for a better item

The main reason i would prefer ghostblade over PD+IE is the cost.
farming 7k+ for pd/ie means ur about as useful as tryn for most of the game
by the time ur farmed and useful, the game is most likely decided

dogbiter

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashiaku View Post
ghostblade is preferred bec of a few things (atleast by me. no mathcraft due to it being 11 and im lazy)
1. Free ghost if needed
2. Gives you a mid/early game (ghostblade by lv 9 makes midgame really nice)
3. If you REALLY hate it, sell it late game for a better item

The main reason i would prefer ghostblade over PD+IE is the cost.
farming 7k+ for pd/ie means ur about as useful as tryn for most of the game
by the time ur farmed and useful, the game is most likely decided
i was thinking in PD over ghostblade becase the difference between MS is just 5%, same with the AS boosts and still MS has diminishing returns, so the difference is quite low. same as the price.

and those constant boosts actually helped alot for travel throught the map or position myself for better teamfight pressence. not to mention that your early burst is bigger than trynd...

but still, im not so sure if its better. im actually trying to make it so he doesnt has to rely too much on his ult. so i still need more feedback

dogbiter

01-18-2011

bump

dogbiter

01-18-2011

bump

SulphoR

01-18-2011

blade / sheild > boots into mercs or ninjas depending on the team comp rush brut into a yoyo blade. get a chain mail / neg cloak and get a BF. then turns those chain / neg into a banshee and a decent amrour item. go the rest pure damage and / or crit. even with yoyo yi is stupidly strong. lev 2 ulti lev 5 E and yoyo acti hes at 220 dmg 2.0 attacks a second.

Prosecutor Godot

01-18-2011

What's so hard about capitalization?

Seriously, I'm not trying to be an ass, but it just makes your post really difficult to read.

01-18-2011

I like to build yi in a heavy move speed mindset. I run MS quints and AS runes for the rest and I pretty much only jungle him. I build wriggles first for clearing the jungle insanely fast (double attack can and often procs madreds which is really nice. I then build trinity and either PD or force of nature depending on how the game is going. After that, your MS is around 800 or so with ghost and ult and around 700 with just ult. You never have problems escaping or catching up unless they're really heavy on CC in which case you're ****ed anyways. Proper timing of your abilities makes some nice damage with trinity.

At that point I build either atmas or madreds bloodrazor depending on what we need. I find this makes yi extremely tanky, extremely fast, and hits pretty **** hard.

Some people may cry about it but I have found it extremely effective against teams without a whole lot of CC.

dogbiter

01-18-2011

im looking on how efficient is TF on yi, if its effective and if its worthy