Solo Ranked- ELO loss from leaving "fix"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pumaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Can you please change the elo loss from queue dodging in solo ranked? Maybe 1/2 of the elo loss of an actual fully played game loss?

Most of my losses were predetermined in champ select by people trolling/raging/refusing to listen or work with their team. But as it is now, we are locked in with these people because its not worth dodging when you get a full loss, plus leaving penalties, when all you're trying to do is avoid 30 minutes of torture. And I swear to you, after a couple games in a row where you are griefed/trolled from champ select until the end, you would not want to keep playing either.

I understand you want to prevent constant queue dodging and people dodging because of getting out-picked etc., but good gawd, I have almost 1,000 solo ranked games, and I can, with absolute confidence, tell you that the majority of my losses were telegraphed before champ select was even finished.

Possibly even consider taking away the "loss" scar-mark from leaving in champ select? Half of my "leaves" are from problems (several were documented by Riot staff as programming errors/bugs) that hit me during champ select. There is a HUGE difference between someone who queue dodges because they do not want to deal with jerks than someone ditching your team mid-game.

Kid Cody

01-17-2011

I absolutely agree with this. Sure I have a few legitimate leaves because something really important comes up or my internet lags so hard that playing is unbearable, however out of my 50 leaves Im almost positive that 40+ are que dodges, at first i didnt really notice that que dodging really dropped my ELO but after awhile i started to wonder why it kept dropping even though i would win 4 games in a row. The way they set up solo que is terrible because it does not show any skill unless somehow you manage to make it to the 1600+ range without que doding more than 10 times.

Genoknight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Nerf Que Dodge Penalties nuff said