Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Solo Ranked- ELO loss from leaving "fix"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pumaster

01-17-2011

Can you please change the elo loss from queue dodging in solo ranked? Maybe 1/2 of the elo loss of an actual fully played game loss?

Most of my losses were predetermined in champ select by people trolling/raging/refusing to listen or work with their team. But as it is now, we are locked in with these people because its not worth dodging when you get a full loss, plus leaving penalties, when all you're trying to do is avoid 30 minutes of torture. And I swear to you, after a couple games in a row where you are griefed/trolled from champ select until the end, you would not want to keep playing either.

I understand you want to prevent constant queue dodging and people dodging because of getting out-picked etc., but good gawd, I have almost 1,000 solo ranked games, and I can, with absolute confidence, tell you that the majority of my losses were telegraphed before champ select was even finished.

Possibly even consider taking away the "loss" scar-mark from leaving in champ select? Half of my "leaves" are from problems (several were documented by Riot staff as programming errors/bugs) that hit me during champ select. There is a HUGE difference between someone who queue dodges because they do not want to deal with jerks than someone ditching your team mid-game.

Kid Cody

01-17-2011

I absolutely agree with this. Sure I have a few legitimate leaves because something really important comes up or my internet lags so hard that playing is unbearable, however out of my 50 leaves Im almost positive that 40+ are que dodges, at first i didnt really notice that que dodging really dropped my ELO but after awhile i started to wonder why it kept dropping even though i would win 4 games in a row. The way they set up solo que is terrible because it does not show any skill unless somehow you manage to make it to the 1600+ range without que doding more than 10 times.

Genoknight

01-17-2011

Nerf Que Dodge Penalties nuff said