I Swear To God If Ren Is 6300

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shashakiro

01-17-2011

I'll honestly be surprised if he's not more than 6300, especially with the Tribunal coming out and allowing for more IP gains.

Shimmergloom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontmercy View Post
And making him 6300 changes this...how?
Easy then none of the newbie players can't afford him IP wise. Which is where alot of the QQ comes from. Go head downvote but it's the truth.

spHUD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

I was tempted to downvote guinsoos post for the sole reason of making the post +42. But I didn't.

Ren is the first champ in a while that actually has me interested.

Of course, im just using all of my ip to get the runes I need for ashe and veigar so that I have runes ready when I hit 30. So no IP for him anyway.

Raygr

01-17-2011

I hope he is 6300...cause I love you guys. I love you alot.

leonhart83

01-17-2011

Seriously all new champs should be 6300. If you don't want to spend the IP spend the money. I am sick of people who spend no money on this game complaining. I have 47000 IP and have a lot of champions to play. If I want to get the new champion I will, if I don't think he is worth 6300 I won't buy him. Stop whinging about this it is getting old........

BroForgotnglory

01-17-2011

lol ill laugh if they make him 7,000 just to spite all of the people whining about 6300 ip lol.

Viro Melchior

Recruiter

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Sigh, when I did the hoverover for some reason I read "I'm not going to complain about it."

I thought, 'wow, what a reasonable post from Glink. I think I'll click and read more.'
Guinsoo is such a troll that his subconscious trolls him.