I Swear To God If Ren Is 6300

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shimmergloom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

If he's not 6300 i'll be mad. Too many noobs will buy him then fail and QQ all over the forums about it.

John McCain

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Sigh, when I did the hoverover for some reason I read "I'm not going to complain about it."

I thought, 'wow, what a reasonable post from Glink. I think I'll click and read more.'
Are you complaining?

Maikky

01-17-2011

Quote:
Sigh, when I did the hoverover for some reason I read "I'm not going to complain about it."

I thought, 'wow, what a reasonable post from Glink. I think I'll click and read more.'
you've confirmed my horror guinsoo!

He is going to be 6.3k the HORROR!

The Best Ryan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:

So...he is 6300 then?

Glink

01-17-2011

Quote:

Aww come on...now why did you have to go and do that I mean..aww...man..now I feel bad...come on...

Pengrin

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinsoo View Post
sigh, when i did the hoverover for some reason i read "i'm not going to complain about it."

i thought, 'wow, what a reasonable post from glink. I think i'll click and read more.'
He is 6300

Pontmercy

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaijiTachibana View Post
If he's not 6300 i'll be mad. Too many noobs will buy him then fail and QQ all over the forums about it.
And making him 6300 changes this...how?

Tumblr Feminist

01-17-2011

Quote:

Guinsoo:

Trollface.jpg

TinyNazrin

01-17-2011

I assume he's going to be 4800. Trundle and Ren will be the foundation of the actually successful melee champions tier.

A Velociräptor

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyNazrin View Post
I assume he's going to be 4800. Trundle and Ren will be the foundation of the actually successful melee champions tier.
TRUNDLE? Successful? YOU BE TROLLIN'!
I saw him free week. No more.