Which is better

1st build 32 84.21%
2nd build 6 15.79%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Kayle build vs Kayle build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NmE EnRuins

01-17-2011

Which one of these two builds do you think would be better for the world?

Doran’s Ring + HP Potion to start
Boots 1 and more HP potions if I need them
Guinsoo’s Rageblade(I start with the Rod usually, since everything but her Ultimate scales with AP)
Merc Treads if the enemy team has decent CC, otherwise you can pretty much choose whatever boots you want; adapt to the game. If you didn’t get the 15% CDR from Runes and Masteries, the new CDR boots would put you at the cap with Nashor’s.
Nashor’s Tooth (I like to start with Fiendish Codex)
Malady

9/0/21 http://leaguecraft.com/masteries/100...03140032031301

Marks: Armor Pen, Magic Pen, or Attack Speed.
Seals: Mana Regen per level
Glyphs: Flat Cooldown Reduction
Quints: Flat Health or same as Marks

or

Start with 1 ring, get shoes 1 (and another ring if having trouble farming).
Get a rageblade through a Blasting Wand, get a Catalyst the Protector, Merc's, get a Rylai's Scepter, finish a Banshee's Veil through your Catalyst, start on a Trinity through a Sheen. If game is somehow not over and no one has one, get an Abyssal Scepter or Aegis of the Legion.

0/16/14 http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Attack speed Marks, Scaling Health Regen Seals(to not heal yourself as often and instead heal an ally), Scaling Mana Regen Glyphs, 1 of each Quint.

Inamortius

01-17-2011

Personally, I start with dorans and an hp pot, then rush to rageblade. After rageblade, i get merc treads or the cdr boots. Then nashers, gunblade and malady. If game is real long, I sell the dorans and get another gunblade. Without runes, this build will give you max cdr and a lil under 300 AD and 300 AP. Hybrid AD/AP i find is the most effective way of building kayle due to her amazing passive.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

1st build is closer to what i run, which is this: Kayle Guide

Shad0wAss4ss1n

01-17-2011

i start meki pendant, and play AP kayle, but i get a guinsoos and Nashors first, build archangels, Rabadons and more lovely AP items. DFG isnt bad ^^

Redenbacher

01-18-2011

EDIT: Read the entire post...

I think build 1 is better, as Trinity force is not really a great item on Kayle. Mainly because she can't make good use of the sheen proc. If you're already fed, then go for it, but I wouldn't consider it core.

shubomber

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
Mainly because she can't make good use of the sheen proc
Does it not proc when E is activated? And does E not apply the proc from Q/W/R?

SynergyDreamer

01-18-2011

It procs.
But, you won't be dishing out notable damage in comparison to having a Lich Bane.

hungryhippos1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

TF and LB don't proc off E's swings, only the initial activation of an ability. Get Nashors tooth, RAgeblade then stack hextech gunblades.

Gunflame

01-18-2011

Your 2nd build is horrible

Actually both Lichbane and Trinity for are "fed kayle" Items.

Personally I never get either of them... why?
- Deathcap ---> 500-600 heals a pop
- Infinite Edge ---> Massive damage
- Hextech Gunblade ----> Life steal

Between Lichbane and Trinity force, Trinity is better... why? Well Lichbane does give you more Burst (since you always have a significant amount of AP over your AD), but you get a Slow on it, more HP, faster attack speed and crits. It is just better to go trinity than going Lichbane.

On a very farm game
- Doran
- Guinsoo
- Nashor
- Late game item of your choice or 3x Elixirs

About your runes... I use:
- ArPen reds
- MP5/lvl yellow
- Flat AP Quints (I really like these)
- AP/lvl blues (I might switch to mp5/lvl and go for a more AD oriented build with 21/0/9 masteries)

NmE EnRuins

01-18-2011

Funny, the second build is the one I run. Did anyone here try running it at all?

I find the first build too easy to focus out. I like the second build because if I get focused, then they die cause they take so long killing me (I rarely ult myself), if they don't I still heal for 320s and do considerable damage, while slowing them down.

With the first build you have to constantly heal yourself (and therefore not teammates), and ult yourself (and therefore not teammates). That's why the health regen is there.

Plus the first build uses only one side of the passive while the second build uses both o.o

EDIT: Okay, voted.