[Suggestion] TrueSight Lens (Stealth Vision)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2010

This would be a pair of goggles that give the champion truesight as an activated ability.

Oracle's Elixir + Truesight Ward + Cloth Armor + HP Regen item + 800? gold

Item:

TrueSight Lens
+ 10 hp regen/5
+ 25 armor
+ 5% movespeed

Active Ability: Gives the champion Truesight (stealth vision) for 3-4 minutes at a range of 1000. Has a cooldown of 7 minutes that is unaffected by CD reduc items.

So what does everyone think? I really just want it to be viable mainly for tanks, but to also make it a bit expensive so that an Oracle's or Ward is a quick fix for a stealthy Twitch or Eve or Shaco.

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Another decent item would be that Dust of Visibility Spoken of in the General Discussion forums...

makkii

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad Victoriam View Post
This would be a pair of goggles that give the champion truesight as an activated ability.

Oracle's Elixir + Truesight Ward + Cloth Armor + HP Regen item + 800? gold

Item:

TrueSight Lens
+ 10 hp regen/5
+ 25 armor
+ 5% movespeed

Active Ability: Gives the champion Truesight (stealth vision) for 3-4 minutes at a range of 1000. Has a cooldown of 7 minutes that is unaffected by CD reduc items.

So what does everyone think? I really just want it to be viable mainly for tanks, but to also make it a bit expensive so that an Oracle's or Ward is a quick fix for a stealthy Twitch or Eve or Shaco.
ive already went over this with those who proposed increased oracles range, the purpose of stealth detect friend, is to know the stealthers are there and be able/ ready to engage them, and chase them down if they try to run,l 1000 range however or something of the like would keep them out of team battles, you may think 1000 aint that far but when the most vital moments of a team fight happen in the first four seconds and it takes that time for the stealther to engage after their team initiates, that creates an inbalance in favor of visible characters.

jackokim

01-12-2010

i know that brining up dota is not wanted in the lol forums i just wanted to say that in dota there was gem that let you see invis and when heroe died the gem was drop so why dont we have item like that.