Free Champion Rotation.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Glen

01-17-2011

Hey riot, you guys seriously need to not allow people to use free champions in ranked game. My elo was totally ruined because of ******s wanting to try new champions, and im literally in elo hell.

Soyu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Are you really going to blame them for your losses? Consider that the people you're playing with are supposedly the same skill level as yourself.

Sir Glen

01-17-2011

The people that I play against use their mains while my teammates want to have fun and use a free champion. I honestly wouldnt mind if they were doing well, but they feed and just totally ruin the game.

Soyu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Through laws of logic and probability, it seems like this would happen as often to you as everyone else, thereby affecting everyone's Elos to the same degree?

dbx10

01-18-2011

So you tried champions you weren't comfortable with yet in ranked?

You deserve to be in elo hell.

Pissfer

01-18-2011

I think that this is a bad idea for one reason: If you do this, people will try to get to the 14 champion minimum to play in ranked instead of filling out a rune page or two. I would prefer someone be able to play with any of the free champions and have a full rune page or two than have no runes on some champion that they still might not have any experience with (if they bought them just so they could play in ranked etc)

Zanza Sanosuke

01-18-2011

Well why would someone choose a champion to play in a ranked game that they are not used to. You have practice games and regular matches for that but you cant blame your team entirely because sometimes you have good games and sometimes you have bad ones it depends on whats happening teamwork wise

Cayllara

01-18-2011

I would rather someone wasn't playing a champion they hadn't tried yet than filling out a page of tier 3 runes when t1 will do the job for most champions(excluding junglers).