@Riot Problem with Kog'Maw's Lore.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

repeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

His lore talks about him eating a lot.

"The enchanting colors and aromas of Runeterra intoxicated Kog'Maw, and he explored the fruits of the strange world the only way he knew how: by devouring them."

"Kog'Maw consumed every nomad and any obstacles they put in his way, amounting to many times his own mass and volume."

"When his wake of catastrophe reached the Institute of War, an enthusiastic Malzahar greeted him with an enticing prospect: taste the best Runeterra could offer...on the Fields of Justice."

"taste the best Runeterra could offer...on the Fields of Justice."

So, if he joined the League to eat things, why do NONE of his moves involve eating? Why, if he understands everything through eating does he not eat AT ALL. In fact, he does the opposite! He vomits things up! His lore and his mechanics do not agree.

FuzzyStarburst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2011

Would be neat to see him have to devour minions to power his attacks.

MattDamonButch

01-18-2011

Personally, I always imagined what he is doing is spitting on things to soften them up to make them easier to eat. Sort of like how flies eat.

Reiyson

01-22-2011

I wonder that too. The only one with eating is chogath. But hey, Im not complaining.

power2go3

01-22-2011

LoL Nunu stole his ability

WalRoss

01-22-2011

He's probably just horking up all the stuff he ate 'cause he's full =)

Vuther

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalRoss View Post
He's probably just horking up all the stuff he ate 'cause he's full =)
One of his taunts? IT'S A LIE.

fluid8472

01-23-2011

he spits acid to soften his food and drink it i bet lol thats how void's nature intended i guess given he has no teeth or claws like cho