Riot Employee Behavior

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFlyinHobo

01-17-2011

very nice, i suspect you will be given additional respect after removing him from riot

Lemefiuqa

01-17-2011

The result makes sense from a business standpoint but it's still disappointing it had to come to this. Another person left feeling sorry for the former employee.

X1999

01-17-2011

I can say that the speed and professionalism displayed in the handling of this issue has put more faith in Riot. Even if you guys take a while to get around to certain things, you hold yourselves to a high standard. Good job!

1st HanarSpectre

01-17-2011

My 0,02 IP on this.
While from what I've seen, that employee in question did act inappropriately, I still feel bad for him, losing your job is a pretty harsh thing to happen to anyone.

I understand Riot's decision, but it still sucks for that guy.

sammich kek

01-17-2011

Is this a public service announcement or a public stoning?

A closed sticky post would have been more than enough.

13eta

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binksies View Post
This probably isn't the type of job he's looking for if he shows such behaviour.
Indeed. With such tendencies you need to settle for nothing less than top-of-the-ladder positions.

xoxopinoy

01-17-2011

So when can we expect the other racist psychofantic trash like you and zileas to be out the door?

The Amish Ninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clustercluck View Post
It makes me kind of sad for him. He lost his cool and now he has to find a new job and possibly move. His life is ruined over losing his temper once and nobody should be happy about that. It's a video game, guys. Someone's life is ruined. It's not funny or good.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not laughing at him or anything, but come on... what he did was just *careless*. I mean really, really careless.

xOYQyuqpZHcxpDk2

01-17-2011

Wow, he worked for riot for 2 days. Thats gotta suck hard.

Loomies1

01-17-2011

Sucks for brent...he just got an apartment in LA. Hope he manages to find a way to pay for it