Riot Employee Behavior

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcheronHades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehulkster55 View Post
just saw the screenshots. as much as i hate riot employees, i will have to side with the psyconic player. dumb ass feeders and idiot noobs shouldnt be allowed to play this game.
you should stfu
http://community-na.static.leagueofl...d.php?t=348178

only one. and there are much more of those

Meta3wto Braki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehulkster55 View Post
just saw the screenshots. as much as i hate riot employees, i will have to side with the psyconic player. dumb ass feeders and idiot noobs shouldnt be allowed to play this game.
........Psyonic was actually the one feeding.....
Also talk about noobs he said shen is the worst tank in the game! O_O

Corcupine

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Foot View Post
Billions of RP.
Snap.

imMara

01-17-2011

plz.... I believe you... not.

The Amish Ninja

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcupine View Post
I think everybody here should read the almost 200 page thread that was done last night, to see how ****ty Psyonic really is. He is a HUGE ******. Huge.
Can't search for his posts conveniently. Going through 200 pages using the find function isn't worth it.

Corcupine

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheronHades View Post
you sould stfu
http://community-na.static.leagueofl...d.php?t=348178

only one. and there are much more of those
What did you link to? Seems to have no relevance.

tKIyTdVq32Bwegfc

01-17-2011

the next day

*reports of a suicide*

o shiii

Corcupine

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Amish Ninja View Post
Can't search for his posts conveniently. Going through 200 pages using the find function isn't worth it.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=451882
Page 5, Picture drop at page 46.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 12 seconds.

Gormashnit

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crownface View Post
It's been said so many times already, he called a customer an ignorant ****.

What kind of company do you work for that lets that kind of behavior slide? What other kind of punishment exists for a recent CSR hire? They aren't worth the trouble.
No company I've ever worked for lets that behavior slide.
Most companies where I've HEARD of something like that have a two strike policy though.

Lastly the video game industry is unlike any other industry where until you have your first published title you rely 100% on word of mouth. This one mistake has probably shut this kid out if not for a long time, for life.

alan420

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowsntacos View Post
Interesting stance. I'd say though it's okay to play on your off days, in this case, his liesure time was spent playing the game client of the company he works for. This alone doesn't make it an issue, but when he directly states that he's a Riot employee, he's held to a standard, even if it's in game 'as a player' as you put it.

While I do agree that this message sent by Pendragon is to give people some closure, this guy's real life identity has been exposed, and it is a real problem with real repercussions for this guy.

I sympathize with the reprecussions, not the judgment of Riot as a company for their reaction to his behavior. Especially because this guy had direct control over what he said and how he reacted to player behavior.

My stance is you're off the clock till you wave the flag that you're an employee. Then you become part of the company with everything you do until the end of that session. Riot seemed to agree.
Its the same for any company - if off the clock you go around causing problems saying your an employee of the company - expect to get disciplined or sacked because you misrepresented the company as an employee - this guy used his official account and banned someone during a stream for 30 days

using your ban hammer is part of an employees duty as well, and misrepresented him as a member of the company - on top of that he acted immature , had an unreleased garen skin in game, and used racial / personal slurs with no reason - then admitted to being a riot employee

personally if i owned a company, I wouldnt want someone like this giving me a bad name, termination justified

thanks

edit : I work for a teleco, If I goto a blog or website or twitter and start saying things using my employee status as leverage - if i were to be caught i would be disciplined /terminated