Riot Employee Behavior

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shivarudra

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamantiumClaws View Post
what funny is that Riot still has Employees who use Racial slurs in there Forum & Online names they have done nothing to change the name "RiotJeffJew" or something like that.

I have ran into players who use the name "asian" in there online & forum names it still has not been changed.
by using the title of asian or jew doesnt make it any sort of racist. its people like you thatt say that it is infact racist. gg on being a racist. i dont see anything wrong with being a jew or asian. people are allowed to be proud of what they are but people like you saying that the word asian or jew is racist is what oppresses them.

ArcaniteReaper

01-17-2011

I heard that this was mentioned on outside sites, is this true?
If it turns out to be true, Pendragon, i think you might want to let those other sides know so they can provide an update. It might help mitigate the potential damage the news of the employee could cause. Just my thoughts.

Corcupine

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Foot View Post
Don't be like this.

He's probably cleaning out his stuff and trying to figure out what he's going to do for a career now, while making plans to move all his **** back where he came from. Taunting him is just stooping to a level no one should really be enjoying so much.
I am enjoying it immensely.

Ariaze

01-17-2011

I caught up! FINALLY.

btw Nice work Riot

+1

CheeseBurguer

01-17-2011

i guess he dint get the warning also since he dint give Ez one
Is life he will just have to move on

Venguy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcupine View Post
D'awwwww, how cute that you try to troll me. That's fine, the applesauce is almost ready.
thats a real good comeback

if i were in the pentagon i'd probably have a plane flown into your house

only difference is they wouldn't be able to unkill you and i wouldn't care if i got fired

Corcupine

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaw View Post
I caught up! FINALLY.

btw Nice work Riot

+1
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=451882

Not quite.

Sir Veno

01-17-2011

Seriously, that is good to know. It shows Riot really cares about their community.

Corcupine

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venguy View Post
thats a real good comeback

if i were in the pentagon i'd probably have a plane flown into your house

only difference is they wouldn't be able to unkill you and i wouldn't care if i got fired
A 9/11 comment, that's high brow. And a threat? Stay classy baby.

THIS is why the tribunal will be win.

Guilty.

Yay free IP.

alan420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorram Reavers View Post
Thanks for hearing out the community and that no one goes unfavored to unjustly behavior. Although I hope the decision wasn't made too quick and rash, it's possible he could have been coached into providing better behavior and a more positive atmosphere to the community as an employee. After all, we all have our dark days, we all make mistakes and we are all Human.

Thanks Pendragon for the update, and to Riot games for making such a great game that many of us are still enjoying a year later.
There was nothing but termination for such a low life action - having a stream recording all that and you yourself feed and then ban the best player on the team cus u mad for doing what you did - he deserves it cus he rages at others for the failings of himself...?