Riot Employee Behavior

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deaciepoo

01-17-2011

am i the only one that feels sorry for the guy that got fired?

Erestem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

To all the people here saying that Xiipp deserved his ban due to him acting badly, could you please link or otherwise refer me to where you came up with this information. Because everything I've read and screenshots I've seen doesn't show anything that would even have come close to bannable behavior. In fact, it was quite mild and tame compared to standard LoL game content.

Corcupine

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaciepoo View Post
am i the only one that feels sorry for the guy that got fired?
No, there's a few other idealists who feel bad over somebody screwing up, using racial slurs, and misusing company materials. What if I had done that, but worked for the pentagon, and cause a war. No biggie, /wristslap.

Athxx

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcupine View Post
We do have video footage, the guy with the video is at work and will upload it when he gets home. IT was pretty boring for about half an hour though, like a 2 hour video.
Oh ok I remembered I read somewhere that Psyonic took it down hence why I thought we don't have the video. Be interesting to see now that he set his channel to private. Guess we wont be seeing him for a while.

Venguy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcupine View Post
No, there's a few other idealists who feel bad over somebody screwing up, using racial slurs, and misusing company materials. What if I had done that, but worked for the pentagon, and cause a war. No biggie, /wristslap.
yea what if he worked for the pentagon and cause a war

that's some deep thought right there

scary to think about that, causing wars and stuff

slippery slope and everything

idiot

AcheronHades

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Panda View Post
Lol I thought its ByonicHero ;P
you are not alone

Dirty Foot

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkits View Post
So much for that.

What's even more funny are the dates; he managed to screw up his new career in just a matter of weeks.
Don't be like this.

He's probably cleaning out his stuff and trying to figure out what he's going to do for a career now, while making plans to move all his **** back where he came from. Taunting him is just stooping to a level no one should really be enjoying so much.

Erestem

01-17-2011

The guy that played Kramer on Seinfeld essentially ended his career with the use of offensive racial slurs. I don't feel sorry for him either.

Corcupine

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venguy View Post
yea what if he worked for the pentagon and cause a war

that's some deep thought right there

scary to think about that, causing wars and stuff

slippery slope and everything

idiot
D'awwwww, how cute that you try to troll me. That's fine, the applesauce is almost ready.

Crownface

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
The issue is that the middle management guys seem to be the only ones with accountability around here. If his happened in my store, I'd be the FIRST to remedy the situation, not my employees. The buck didn't stop at the top.
Well, the Director of Community Relations isn't really a middle management job, that's kind of a big deal. Directors are one of the highest rungs on the corporate ladder, it's hardly the President's responsibility to make the final decision regarding an employee's removal for inappropriate actions.

If they want to make a PR stunt and show that they're the watchful eye of their company, and won't stand for any **** from their employees, then they can be a part of it, but that's usually not the best idea, especially when the employee in question is a recent CSR hire.