Riot Employee Behavior

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stillhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimsqueaker View Post
You're right, he hasn't learned enough personal responsibility yet.

Continue the public stoning.
This thread isn't doing anything to him. You think he's reading this hoping for sympathy? No, Pendragon taught him the lesson in personal accountability and responsibility.

That being said, I don't think people should be harassing him on his FB page or whatever. I hope that stuff isn't happening. He doesn't deserve that. He got what he deserved and anything else is excessive and unwarranted. This forum tho? Fair game.

Dirty Foot

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOIIIHOTA View Post
DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM... da-da-da-duuuuum
BREAKING NEWS!
F***ing adorable.

PacoTferret

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har View Post
As far as I know, Hotshotgg does not in fact livestream himself opening private Riot Customer Service tools and banning a player he doesn't like for a month, no.
I love how you only cut out a part of what Isaid seeing how right after that it said "granted he can't ban" if you're going to qoute use the entire qoute

LydeckerCain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

I'd say triggering a large public relations nightmare for a company just about to release a new system for removing unwanted aspects of the community it finds detrimental is not a small mistake.

It's like eating steak as the president of a vegetarian activism group, or practicing magic while burning witches at the stake.

Crownface

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LydeckerCain View Post
I'd say triggering a large public relations nightmare for a company just about to release a new system for removing unwanted aspects of the community it finds detrimental is not a small mistake.

It's like eating steak as the president of a vegetarian activism group, or practicing magic while burning witches at the stake.
Fire is magic you ignorant ****!

TehomCD

01-17-2011

I feel really bad for the guy, but I don't think Riot had any choice in the matter. It's just a shame.

The one thing I do hope is that it doesn't make Riot employees frightened of banning people they run into during games who really have it coming.

Vermifax

Recruiter

01-17-2011

Talk about foreshadowing:

Leib Olmai

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
But... but... Tamat said he wasn't a Riot employee!

Ps. Need Psionic Hero Malzahar skin.
He was a "Riot temporary" so, he was a riot employee, but he wasn't a permanent yet, and seem that he will never be.

Har

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trame View Post
Oh no, he will probably never get hired as a Mall Santa ever again

What if his lifelong dream was to one day have the privilege to work as a Mall Santa

What a great loss for our society that this tragedy that caused this Mall Santa to lose his job has occurred

If the toddler hadn't gone home crying to mommy and daddy, maybe that Mall Santa would still be Mall Santa, and that would be better for everyone

Mall-Santa-who-curses-out-kids has our sympathy
Dude stop, you're making me all teary-eyed ;_;

Follow your dream, verbally-abusive-Mall-Santa... follow your dream ;_;

The Uprising

01-17-2011

Meh feel bad for him, didn't shurelia do something much, much worse. I think this just got a lot of public attention that's why. If you ban PH, ban shurelia plz!

This is psyonic's side of the story:

Quote:
The whole story is this.

Somebody told me to pick Shen since I was Captain.

So I got the Shen and then everybody insta locked as some other Champion and I was stuck with him. We had no jungle so I decided to stick with it and try to jungle.

The guy proceeds to call me bad all game and during one point. I was pushing top lane, my ultimate was down, they incited a teamfight at dragon and before they engaged I told them my ult was down and I was too far to help. They fought anyways and died. I pushed to the 2nd tower and got it down to half health. The EZ, Yiipp, told me I was bad and to stop playing Shen and that I was the worst Shen ever. I told him to stop. He didn't. I told him he needed to stop calling me bad. He wouldn't. I told him my Ult was down and he said ok my ult down forever. and he purposefully did not join the next team fight, instead he sat at a tower.

I will admit at this point I was getting a tad frustrated at the team fights thus far but Ez kept egging me on.

I told him I would ban him if he didn't stop.

He kept egging me on. So I told him that he was banned. He said who the **** are you. I said to look me up. He said to go **** myself. I said you're still banned kid. As you could see my frustration showed through at that point.

So I did ban him for a month at first, but I've reduced it to 2 days because that isn't fair.

That's my side of the story.