Riot Employee Behavior

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxAmidstStars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerdo View Post
No, it would have ended peacefully if a Riot employee hadn't abused his power and bad-mouthed a player.
One: It should have ended peacefully through an email, he should never have brought it to the forums.

Two: The guy could've ended it just as easily.

Lactic Acidosis

01-17-2011

Thank you for the news Pendragon, and this has made me feel better about riot!! I can't wait to see you guys at this upcoming PAX!

Dr Sloth MD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Anyone who says firing him was too far obviously didn't see all of the screenshots. Raging and handing out a premature ban is one thing, but hurling racial slurs is unacceptable for any employee of Riot Games.

Screen attached, it's most likely why he got fired instead of having his admin powers stripped. I'm glad Riot took proper action on this one.

Gam0n

01-17-2011

Meh.

Back to raging about Vlad I guess.

Wayout

01-17-2011

ty for response
whatever the decision you guys made, ty for at least letting us know and not just trying to cover up the mess

13eta

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brees View Post
if this guy was fired then why wasn't shurelia? she did the same exact thing.
1. Player purposely feeds in game with Shurelia, receives ban.
2. He goes on forum to QQ about how it's unfair to be banned for purposely feeding.

Don't be a Jacobin, calling for more blood with no regard to the facts.

Goth Skunk

01-17-2011

Terminating the employee was too much.

Unbanning the offending player was also a slap in the face to anyone that's ever had to sit through a game with a griefing teammate.

1st HanarSpectre

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PretzelBagel View Post
The phrase "The customer is always right" exists for a reason.
No offense, but "the customer is always right" is a extremely stupid motto, and not really related to this case.

Monty Mastini

01-17-2011

The guy got owned, and rightfully so. Complete and utter annihilation.

He deserved it, too. Pretty much anyone who used racial slurs in any form of employment and was caught would be fired.

Good job, Riot.

Meta3wto Braki

01-17-2011

Look I really dont wanna post this cause its evil but ohhh w/e I will for the hell of it cause I cant really resist!
On his facebook status where it says "I got hired by Riot Games and will be starting work there on December 13th in the beautiful city of Los Angeles. Getting packed up and ready to move.", his friend Joshua replies with: "congrats friend... now all you have to do is not suck and LOL so you wont embarrass the company and get yourself fired.... hahaha j/k"
This is the most ironic thing I ve ever seen in my life tbh.....