@Riot guys II (thanks administrator guy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

It's my birthday, think I can get a free 1 win ip boost? If you guys are really awesome you might even bump my 1677 riot points up enough to buy that legendary blitzcrank

LuserCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-17-2011

Nobody else got anything for their birthday from Riot...
You cannot haz!

Eggy

04-17-2011

Doesn't that mean we should break the chains of oppression! A cycle of hate and violence is something that we should not pass onto our future generations. I propose we find humility in ourselves and respect for our fellow men. 1-win IP boosts for everyone! It may not be much; however, we have to show our gratitude to each other in order to walk into a bright new future.

ANDRETHEGOD

04-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuserCannon View Post
Nobody else got anything for their birthday from Riot...
You cannot haz!
Actually, I saw one guy who got in a game with a ****load of reds on his birthday.

LuserCannon

Recruiter

04-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
Doesn't that mean we shouldn't break the chains of oppression! A cycle of hate and violence is something that we should not pass onto our future generations. I propose we find humility in ourselves and respect for our fellow men. 1-win IP boosts for everyone! It may not be much; however, we have to show our gratitude to each other in order to walk into a bright new future.
A: fix'd (I think this is what you were trying to say?)
B: Debatable.
3 (C is overrated): 1-win IP boost for every1 = first win of the day

LuserCannon

Recruiter

04-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDRETHEGOD View Post
Actually, I saw one guy who got in a game with a ****load of reds on his birthday.
Who??? Did he have personal connections with a Rioter?

Eggy

04-17-2011

what is a red