Sivir mass HP tank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmyOverlord

01-11-2010

Well, in my games, I've been seeing a lot of these builds:

Stone -> Beserker's Greaves -> Warmog's -> Mallet -> Atmas -> Infinity Edge

Phiphler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

01-11-2010

Is this worthy of a topic?

That's not a very good Sivir build in my eyes, all its good for is creeping and the Ulti. Sivir needs Stark's as good as always, and Warmogs is just redundant on her if you play her well/your team plays well.

It could work in lower level games where you have to carry a lot by yourself though.

Ligr

01-11-2010

o.O there are many, many other chapters which tank better than sivir would. Sivir is a very strong pusher and supporter with her ulti in team battles. I suppose, if you're playing games where no one has an idea what they are doing and they will actually let you DPS long enough to bring them down, then yeah, you could do this. Against a competent team, this build accomplishes nothing.

Grake

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiphler View Post
It could work in lower level games where you have to carry a lot by yourself though.
That's about all it's good for. And it is indeed good for that. I'd go for a typical build with a warmog and maybe another item giving armor. But yeah, that's if your team consists of something like heimerdinger, Teemo, Ashe, and annie.

Tpyo

01-11-2010

Its a lot of money and has no DPS until the very end and it doesn't really play on her attack speed. The only way this would work is if your playing opponents who don't look at your equipment and simply think of sivir as a glass cannon. With no CC she brings no reason for anyone to actually attack her and she lacks the abilities that would make her more tank like.

Mpalm

01-11-2010

Tank Sivir won't do anything for the team. Chalice > Stark's > Madred's > Win.

Slide

01-11-2010

Tank Sivir will only work in noob island.

If your not going Chalice->boots->starks->aegies (or some close approximation) your doing it wrong.

A Level 11 Sivir with Chalice, boots and starks, with level 2 ulti wins games if you get your team to push together.

wildfire393

01-11-2010

I'd tried a tank Sivir Build once before, and it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't amazing either. She DOES have two abilities that boost her natural tankiness (huge dodge chance while moving + built-in banshee's), plus her Boomerang Blade Damage and Ult's effectiveness for the most part are not improved by items, but it's still not great. She's better built as a walking buff stack or MAYBE as a carry.