Galio - Restrictions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lotan4th

01-17-2011

"High Summoner, I haved looked forward to today's meeting and your Answer to my Request." Where Galio walks into a shady Chamber.

High Summoner Nerf-arian sat in the middle with a coin in his hand. And another in his pocket.

"Yes, I haved read through the letter you haved sent me. Hmm, the 'mail ' perhaps. You surely is one of a kind to make such a request." paused "I needed time to consider it, since, it is rather... a turn-over."

"You request the legend to put more Restrictions... on yourself on the Fields of justice. Is that correct?" Putting his coin back into his pocket.

Galio answered without hesitate.

"Why is it? Let me hear about the reason behind the decicion that doesn't please your fellow Demacian." mumbled by the High Summoner. Taking the other coin form his pocket.

"I haved protect many of my allies on the field of justice. And my fellow praised me for my courage and power to sacrfice myself for a greater purpose. Yet, The strengh that my creator grant me is too good in the fields.
And I've never felt the helpless situation faced when I failed to protect my master. I must felt those power on me, and overcome it."

"So you wanted to fight a losing battle." With a grin on the High Summoner's face. Staring down to what he though is a hidious creature of stone. Hidden the coin in his hand.

''There is no such thing as redemption. Only penance.''
"My creator is already lost, I felt no pride in these battles." Words of sorrow from a sentinel. "Only pain would compensate for my creator's suffer"

"Aren't you so pround of fighting for Demacia right now? I recall you saying that." With a mocking voice under the cloak. Once again taking a coin out.

Silence from the Gargoyle.

"We normally put certain 'Restrictions' on Champions who possess enormus ammount of power. Which would make the battle on the fields of justice too one-sided. Since you asked, We won't mind investigating the battles you participated in." With another grin.

"I asked you again, are you sure of your decicion. Galio." This time, taking out the two coins once again. "The 'Ammount' of restriction is not in your control."

The Stone Guardian nodded definatly.

"Off you go then. We will take your Reqest" With a smile on the High Summoner's face. Seeing Galio leave with satisfaction.

High summoner Nerf-arian's smile broke into a laugh.

"Two birds in one Stone ehh, Galio. You sure is a lovely stone."
Throwing the two golden coins into the air.
One with a Demacian King's Head,
One with a Noxian King's Head.

My english sure is bad.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RichardFuknNixon

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotan4th View Post
"High Summoner, I haved looked forward to today's meeting and your Answer to my Request." Where Galio walks into a shady Chamber.

High Summoner Nerf-arian sat in the middle with a coin in his hand. And another in his pocket.

"Yes, I haved read through the letter you haved sent me. Hmm, the 'mail ' perhaps. You surely is one of a kind to make such a request." paused "I needed time to consider it, since, it is rather... a turn-over."

"You request the legend to put more Restrictions... on yourself on the Fields of justice. Is that correct?" Putting his coin back into his pocket.

Galio answered without hesitate.

"Why is it? Let me hear about the reason behind the decicion that doesn't please your fellow Demacian." mumbled by the High Summoner. Taking the other coin form his pocket.

"I haved protect many of my allies on the field of justice. And my fellow praised me for my courage and power to sacrfice myself for a greater purpose. Yet, The strengh that my creator grant me is too good in the fields.
And I've never felt the helpless situation faced when I failed to protect my master. I must felt those power on me, and overcome it."

"So you wanted to fight a losing battle." With a grin on the High Summoner's face. Staring down to what he though is a hidious creature of stone. Hidden the coin in his hand.

''There is no such thing as redemption. Only penance.''
"My creator is already lost, I felt no pride in these battles." Words of sorrow from a sentinel. "Only pain would compensate for my creator's suffer"

"Aren't you so pround of fighting for Demacia right now? I recall you saying that." With a mocking voice under the cloak. Once again taking a coin out.

Silence from the Gargoyle.

"We normally put certain 'Restrictions' on Champions who possess enormus ammount of power. Which would make the battle on the fields of justice too one-sided. Since you asked, We won't mind investigating the battles you participated in." With another grin.

"I asked you again, are you sure of your decicion. Galio." This time, taking out the two coins once again. "The 'Ammount' of restriction is not in your control."

The Stone Guardian nodded definatly.

"Off you go then. We will take your Reqest" With a smile on the High Summoner's face. Seeing Galio leave with satisfaction.

High summoner Nerf-arian's smile broke into a laugh.

"Two birds in one Stone ehh, Galio. You sure is a lovely stone."
Throwing the two golden coins into the air.
One with a Demacian King's Head,
One with a Noxian King's Head.

My english sure is bad.
Hmm not bad, not bad at all. Though im not quite sure what would have brought you to go and make this its not badly done at all.