Release Notes 08/12/09

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skaft

The Council

08-12-2009

I like the changes!

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-12-2009

What's with so many people saying cardmaster isn't good anymore? He's almost exactly as ridiculous as he was two patches ago.

shortync

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aratrok the Merciless View Post
What's with so many people saying cardmaster isn't good anymore? He's almost exactly as ridiculous as he was two patches ago.
I think it's more of the fact that it was one of the only nerfs that happened in the patch. Obviously the voidwalker had to be changed because he was new and more or less broken. But nerfing the cm's wild card ability and leaving Trist alone is a crime =)

The Uprising

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2009

wth is up with kassadin nerf, no reason too, he's quite squishy and his attacks are quite weak

Solus

08-12-2009

Cardmaster with 600 AP:

Before 2 patches:
Damage: 300 +600 = 900
Cast Range: 1750
Cooldown: 4 seconds

After 2 patches:
Damage: 260 +450 = 710
Cast Range: 1450
Cooldown: 5 seconds

Stop ****ing complaining, they still do **** tons of damage, on a low cooldown, with still very long range.

God damn you people ***** up a storm every time your favorite OP hero gets nerfed to be slightly less OP, but still pretty god damn OP.

Socrates

08-12-2009

thanks i really needed the blue pill to fix

Socrates

08-12-2009

I'm a little confused on your kassadin nerf can you explain why you nerfed him?

Kageshukuun

08-12-2009

i think for me fighting against kassadin that his ability to jump in and take out someone then jump away was what i hated.

when using him however i found that if you werent aware of how much damage youd do and if your cooldown was short enough you might not be ABLE to jump away in time..

so playing him i thought i was squishy.. fighting him i thought he was op.. its all perspective i suppose. or im not as amazing at this game as i like to think i am :P

rhL

Adjudicator

08-12-2009

You definitely have to be a bit more careful with Kassadin now. A more reckless play style isn't very friendly with these changes, though I think the nerf is acceptable considering how fast you could blink from before and how easily spammable it was, not to mention the insane damage you could do.

Effulgent

08-12-2009

I don't see anything wrong with these changes, cardmaster is still pretty ridiculous so giving him this small additional nerf isn't a bad thing.