Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Udyr's double tiger stance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SquallGBlade

01-16-2011

I believe this was supposed to be fixed last patch, but I also believe it was not.

" Initial damage effect can now be triggered any time in Tiger Stance, or within 5 seconds of casting if you switch stances "

I just tested it, and it does not proc when I switched to Bear nor Turtle stance.

Can someone check if I am screwing it up or something?

Also, idk if this was posted already, because NO SEARCH FUNCTION

JunKx

01-16-2011

it was fixed, you can proc tigers DOT while in any stance - you activate tiger (you'll see a cooldown thing above your skills), activate bear and hit, it will transfer its DOT damage to the target as long as its within its cooldown time

SquallGBlade

01-16-2011

Test it. I just did and I cannot get it to transfer.
There is a Tiger icon for the in-stance attack speed buff, and a timed Tiger icon for the attack speed buff.
There is not one for the DoT buff.

Ill test again I guess..

JunKx

01-16-2011

let me go check, i'll edit this post in a minute. if it doesn't work its bugged because it was fixed

edit: it works

SquallGBlade

01-16-2011

NVM /facepalm

Not a visible effect, and I had red buff when I tested it. Lmao.

LilDrood

01-16-2011

Oooh Double Tiger stance!

What does it mean?!

DervishSoul

Recruiter

02-23-2011

almost a triple Tiger stance.

plasmatorture

Recruiter

02-23-2011

Udyr is able to Tiger Stance immediately after using Tiger Stance (0 cd) for a little extra burst of damage, but it's only doable if it's your first time casting it. I assume this works with every stance too - Tiger's just what I was using during the few games I got to play as him during his free week.