Doom strategy tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tatva Darshi

07-22-2014

If you never played Doom - it is bots on steroids, after lvl 6 it's insane. Annie has passive that makes your own turret burn you etc... I won twice, so far this is the best strategy I came up with:

- unless we are all lvl 30 OP, we should play 1-3-1 ; mid with mages to stun; maybe kill doom bot, but more important: kill 1-2 turrets.

- this splits them apart - we never let them group. then we push their weak lane, same way, always 3 on 1

- ward near their inhibitor to let others >teleport<< very useful

- our single lanes - hug turrets and proxy farm. NO JUNGLE - we need your presence all the time. buy boots

- keep our turrets strong as much as possible - they are the only thing that slows them down

- take blue or red buffs only if you can keep them!

CoralChains

07-24-2014

It's literally impossible to beat them. Anyone who says they have are just paid trolls from Riot.

LarsTheEmokid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2014

lol Coral, it is very possible to beat them.. unfortunately you wont win without teamwork.. i think it has been said before but split pushing is going to be required to win.. jg probably wont be a good idea.. and you should def choose ranged as opposed to melee choices. TP should be picked and if you can get a split pusher up high enough, throw a ward down for the rest

FantasySniper

07-24-2014

The best champions are: Varus, Twisted Fate, Caitlyn, Tristana, Xerath, Jinx, Quinn, etc. Anyone with a long range and/or strong farming.
Everyone should take Teleport, no Flashes.
Build to split push. Zephyr, Runaan's Hurricane, Ravenous Hydra, Liandry's Torment, etc.

1. There is no jungler. Mage gets the Blu buff.
2. The laning phase is supposed to be difficult. Just hug tower and make sure you don't get CC-ed by anything that could result in a combo.
3. Once your first tower in lane is gone, move to another lane and rush for their tower.
4. Take towers, take dragon every time it's up, run away from all bots, and focus on split-pushing. Ward to teleport directly back to lane.
5. Rush base with all of your teammates, take inhibs every chance you get.

Doriceliya

07-25-2014

I beat this yesterday on my first try.

Here's what we did: We were all solo queue, GP top, Sej jungle, Shyvana (me) jungle, Morde mid, Ezreal bottom

We were fighting, Wukoong + veigar (top), Ziggs (mid), Fiddlesticks + Karthus (bot)

Level 1-5 Sejuani and I both jungles, after that she went top to help GP.
We held them off best as we could, but eventually had to retreat to base towers.
From here on, my team focused on holding them off using pokes, while I was farming in the jungle with my FF.

A few ganks from behind allowed us to push out lanes, and eventually begin counter pushing.
Needles to say your jungler (whoever they are) should get FF, and build heavy MR. If your team can hold off the bots enough for you to farm your FF< easy win. If not, be doomed and try again.

Tatva Darshi

07-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doriceliya View Post
I beat this yesterday on my first try.
Wow, great to hear it is possible to win with 2 junglers. Were you all lvl 30?
Although, yesterday Doom was odd, I won twice. Bots played almost just like ordinary well fed intermediate lvl bots. Easy win.

Tatva Darshi

07-28-2014

Today Doom is not available.
I want more!