Admin abuse Psyconic hero

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corcupine

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurrealSilence View Post
Wow... I just read every screenshot. It wasn't even Psyonic bagging on Ez worse, and Ez was instigating ALL of it. saying **** every other sentence and doing badly when he SAID he was a bad shen doesn't give the right to report.
What? I can't understand anything about this.

Soulkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

Well obviously everyone agreeing with Xiipp doesn't realise he was trolling, and trolling is bad. If you think the ban is unjustified you're obviously just sucking Xiipp's ****.

Morzas

01-16-2011

Quote:
No racial slur was used :\
Look through those screenshots again, realize your mistake, then punch yourself in the face. Really hard.

RyuuKitten

01-16-2011

Quote:
Yes there was.

FoxAmidstStars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujinx View Post
Yes there was.
What racial slur. Explain. I read every SS.

Corcupine

01-16-2011

Quote:
This one, he calls him an asian slur.

DURP

OhmWrecker

Master Recruiter

01-16-2011

Quote:
He called someone a racial slur for an Asian. It's in one of the screenshots in the second row, right before the ban tools screenshots.

There's absolutely no excuse for racial slurs, sorry.

SportsLiker69

01-16-2011

g
o
o
k

MaterialBlade

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcupine View Post
I'm laughing so hard irl, his post is such a load, he really screwed himself over, didn't he? I doubt anybody is going to let this die down.
I really like Psyonic too, I watch his streams all the time and look forward to whenever he casts again.

But yea, abusing powers is one thing, lying about it and trying to cover it up is another. I wouldn't be surprised if he lost his job over this. That sucks, but thats life. He made his bed now he has to lie in it.

I'm really disappointed in him.

Mordiford

01-16-2011

Quote:
Wow... I just read every screenshot. It wasn't even Psyonic bagging on Ez worse, and Ez was instigating ALL of it. saying **** every other sentence and doing badly when he SAID he was a bad shen doesn't give the right to report.
What the hell are you on about?

I don't see Ezreal instigating anything in that entire batch of screenshots.

At one point he asks, quite normally I might ask, why Shen was top. When people blow up at him in response, he simply says "k".

Other than that, it's simply him defending himself and telling Psyonic that his actions will earn him a report. Little did the poor fool know that he was dealing with an intern on what appears to be a power-trip.