Admin abuse Psyconic hero

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S0uthside

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardyDuck View Post
Psyonic is a Riot intern, and Byronic is the red Riot employee.
O lol i knew someone had a hero in there name in riot xD

Isonik

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiiPP View Post
Not sure if you realize this but psyonic is a council member. Not only that but in game direct words he said after im going to ban you. Ill ban you for 1 month. Specifically he said this. I cant screenshot the entire game. TOo bad this game doesnt have replays. Then after he says hes going to ban me for picking ezreal i say:

"who the **** do you think you are?"
then he says: "look me up on the ****ing google and you tell me who i am"

Something like this.
Should have captured that stuff, otherwise we're forced to rely on your word, and that really can't be backed up besides your account actually being banned huh?

Anyway this gives a nice spin on things because Psyonic is an intern. I'd be really nice if a Red could look into this but I know typically its bad to drag this out in public.

XiiPP can you get other screenshots from your Duo-partner or anyone else on your team that can help support your claim?

Lord Van Gogh

01-16-2011

"ur banned kid" really doesn't help his side at all.

At the same time, the full story isn't being shown.

Teious

01-16-2011

psyonic is a riot employee and he did SUSPEND you. if a month is too much i don't know. maybe a few days or a week would be better.

but don't act like you didn't deserve it. you just didn't believe he could do what he said he could do if you continued to act that way. i was watching that match. you know you were not banned for insta ez. you were playing like a troll

Zerdo

01-16-2011

Ban deserved or not, can't say I'm a fan of Psyonic's attitude. Pretty unprofessional.

Edit: After seeing both sides of the story I'd say this is just one of those cases where everyone was having a bad day.

Did Psy's anger get the better of him? Appears so, but not to a large extent. It happens to the best of us.

Did OP deserve some sort of punishment? Appears so, but not a month. It has apparently been set to 2 days though.

I think we can all move on from this point, having learned quite a bit.

Shaella

01-16-2011

PsyonicHero apparently is a riot intern
You apparently went AFK in your game with him

SportsLiker69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardyDuck View Post
Psyonic is a Riot intern, and Byronic is the red Riot employee.
Ah okay, I was just going by the council avatar next to one of his old forum posts. I've seen other interns with red titles that say "Riot Intern Team"

ScubaSeal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerdo View Post
Ban deserved or not, can't say I'm a fan of Psyonic's attitude. Pretty unprofessional.
Honestly...You can't expect someone to be "professional" when some ****** is ranting in your face. If someone is cursing you out and afking and all you come back with is "kid"..I think that is a pretty good job. I bet this guy will take his gameplay a bit more seriously a month from now. :x

Byakku

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSeal View Post
Honestly...You can't expect someone to be "professional" when some ****** is ranting in your face. If someone is cursing you out and afking and all you come back with is "kid"..I think that is a pretty good job. I bet this guy will take his gameplay a bit more seriously a month from now. :x
i would agree in real life but this is the internetz and ur going to get trolled every 10m or less pretty much.

Ecofriendly

01-16-2011

Sounds like admin abuse to me, seems like a huge power trip I would like to see action taken towards this.