Admin abuse Psyconic hero

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeetStorm

01-16-2011

[QUOTE=EigenFace;5444514]So...does this mean council members can ban you...or does this mean another riot employee was in the game? Because if it's the first one, that would be very disconcerting.

The third option if of course that it wasn't related to the game and was just a coincidence.[/QUO]

Id go with the first option. "Your still banned kid"

Monkits

01-16-2011

Whoa, so he really did get a 1 month ban for insta-locking Ezreal? LOL.

S0uthside

01-16-2011

Pretty sure ive seen his name with a tf logo beside it, unless im thinking bionichero or something lol

LeetStorm

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkits View Post
bumped. This situation needs more attention. Id like to play right now.

Isonik

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkits View Post
Evidence of absence is not absence of evidence. What this means is that just because it looks like he got banned for insta-locking Ezreal doesnt mean is what exactly went down.

If I would taken a random guess, I'd say XiiPP does this a lot and Riot finally got enough reports from him to worthy a ban. I sometimes say "You're gonna get banned if you keep this up" in-game to people that are bad mouthing or feeding. I can't do anything more than report them. Eventually they'll get banned with time; so I think thats what Psychonic did.

BeardyDuck

01-16-2011

Psyonic is a Riot intern, and Byronic is the red Riot employee.

Corcupine

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isonik View Post
Evidence of absence is not absence of evidence. What this means is that just because it looks like he got banned for insta-locking Ezreal doesnt mean is what exactly went down.

If I would taken a random guess, I'd say XiiPP does this a lot and Riot finally got enough reports from him to worthy a ban. I sometimes say "You're gonna get banned if you keep this up" in-game to people that are bad mouthing or feeding. I can't do anything more than report them. Eventually they'll get banned with time; so I think thats what Psychonic did.
I'm pretty sure that all of the Councilmen are jerks, are super competitive and have tie sin w/ the Riot offices. He probably said that Ez was trash talking so they gave him a week ban or something.

LeetStorm

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isonik View Post

Not sure if you realize this but psyonic is a council member. Not only that but in game direct words he said after im going to ban you. Ill ban you for 1 month. Specifically he said this. I cant screenshot the entire game. TOo bad this game doesnt have replays. Then after he says hes going to ban me for picking ezreal i say:

"who the **** do you think you are?"
then he says: "look me up on the ****ing google and you tell me who i am"

Something like this.

BeardyDuck

01-16-2011

Psyonic: he
it's not cause he auto locked EZ
it's cause
he went AFK
you saw him!

From his stream.

LeetStorm

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcupine View Post
I'm pretty sure that all of the Councilmen are jerks, are super competitive and have tie sin w/ the Riot offices. He probably said that Ez was trash talking so they gave him a week ban or something.
Not 1 week. 1 month.

http://i51.tinypic.com/o7onxl.jpg