Admin abuse Psyconic hero

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McPirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhls View Post
Im sorry but this is a complete and utter lie. From the few of us that got to watch the stream/replay before it was removed, he only acted like that after being egged on BY YOU AND YOUR FRIEND. There was ONE comment early on he made after you guys started to belittle him and after that almost nothing. You and your firend just kept badgering and bellittling him, until he finally spoke up. That is when you threated to ban him and told him to stop.

So please,. stop spouting your ****ing lies you piece of ****.
+1

It takes (at least) two to fight. Regardless of who started it a ban wasn't warranted.
If PsyonicHero didn't like what the ezreal was saying... there is an ignore function.

Metaspy

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyonicHero View Post
To the Community,

I am sorry to everyone for the drama that this is causing. I don't like seeing the Community split in matters like this as many people have different views on what is acceptable and what is not acceptable to say or do in a game.

I do realize that I am partionally fault here. My reaction to the situation was incorrect. I have no screenshots that show what Xiipp said to me in response to my actions, which is what I suspended him for, and I did warn him for. He was not AFK'ing at the fountain but he would not engage in team fights. (I classified it as feeding but maybe unsportsman-like behavior would have been better said.) but to those screenshots that have been posted of mine actions, there is no excuse.

I will admit now that I am a very competitive gamer, I come from a CS and StarCraft background and now League of Legends. I love this game and just like all of you, I wish to play well and have others that play well too. I get upset when I make mistakes, which you can clearly see in that game, and I get upset when others call me on it. Instead of shrugging it off, I let my emotions get the best of me.

Again, no excuse for the manner in how I approached the situation and I am in need of more training and teaching from my superiors until I learn how to keep myself in check, step back, and analyze the situation better. I may even take anger courses if that is deemed appropriate so nothing like this happens again. Again, I have no screenshots of my defense other then my word. I deleted the videos because I realized the HUGE error of showing off some company programs that I would please like to ask Goram Reavers to remove from page 46. The last 2 screenshots.

Once again, I apologize for my language behavior and I am sorry for the bad representation I presented of my Company.
Goram Reavers should NOT delete those images.
Riot has already said you do not work for them.
So therefore you are using some program you should not be using to ban people.

I hope you get fired and Riot puts out the word so you never work in the gaming industry again!

PwnSword

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyonicHero View Post
To the Community,

I am sorry to everyone for the drama that this is causing. I don't like seeing the Community split in matters like this as many people have different views on what is acceptable and what is not acceptable to say or do in a game.

I do realize that I am partionally fault here. My reaction to the situation was incorrect. I have no screenshots that show what Xiipp said to me in response to my actions, which is what I suspended him for, and I did warn him for. He was not AFK'ing at the fountain but he would not engage in team fights. (I classified it as feeding but maybe unsportsman-like behavior would have been better said.) but to those screenshots that have been posted of mine actions, there is no excuse.

I will admit now that I am a very competitive gamer, I come from a CS and StarCraft background and now League of Legends. I love this game and just like all of you, I wish to play well and have others that play well too. I get upset when I make mistakes, which you can clearly see in that game, and I get upset when others call me on it. Instead of shrugging it off, I let my emotions get the best of me.

Again, no excuse for the manner in how I approached the situation and I am in need of more training and teaching from my superiors until I learn how to keep myself in check, step back, and analyze the situation better. I may even take anger courses if that is deemed appropriate so nothing like this happens again. Again, I have no screenshots of my defense other then my word. I deleted the videos because I realized the HUGE error of showing off some company programs that I would please like to ask Goram Reavers to remove from page 46. The last 2 screenshots.

Once again, I apologize for my language behavior and I am sorry for the bad representation I presented of my Company.

Dude, you are totally at fault for abuse of power. Sure your insults and racial slurs might be forgivable, but the reason people are pissed, and why you are in trouble is what you are 100% at fault for, YOUR ABUSE OF POWER.

You have clearly shown that you cannot handle responsibility. In my opinion you should be FIRED, the amount of arrogance you displayed is disgusting. Plain and simple.

Gormashnit

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewfus View Post
I have a hypothetical situation for you. Joebob is an employee of Disney World. He works there, diligently, for 40 hours a week. One weekend, he decides to take some friends to Disney World and treat them to a day of fun. They get up to their first ride and the line is extremely long. There are people in front of Joebob that are making wise cracks about the slow staff and the horrible wait time and they are generally being loud and obnoxious. So, Joebob decides to politely inform the people that the staff is moving as fast as possible.

Joebob, "Sir, would you mind quieting down? The staff are working as fast as they can and today is Saturday, our busiest day."

Guy, "Who the f*** are you and why the f*** are you talking to me? Piss off, ***hole."

Joebob, "Hey man I work here and that language is not permitted in Disney World. GTFO!"

Guy, "Make me! You're not even on duty!"

Joebob calls security and makes some bull**** up and has the guy thrown out of the park.

Should Joebob be fired? **** YES HE SHOULD BE FIRED.

Same situation.
Except for the fact that Joebob is well within his rights to remove that patron from the park :|.

Banning for foul language is certainly excessive but not out-of-bounds by any stretch of the Terms of Service.

Furthermore, if Joebob is otherwise a good employee I'd hope Disney didn't fire him at his first offense. The only thing of his that does warrant a fire at first offense is the racial slur.

But that being said I think Riot did right by instead warning, coaching and councelling because like I said this isn't a video game here, this is a mans life. Mercy is not weakness people and Riot should be applauded for showing it.

Commander Yordle

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPirate View Post
+1

It takes (at least) two to fight. Regardless of who started it a ban wasn't warranted.
If PsyonicHero didn't like what the ezreal was saying... there is an ignore function.
Fixed

Goth Skunk

01-17-2011

ITT: A bunch of nobody's think that if they band together, they can do something against a somebody all in the name of greater justice.

The vast majority of people in this thread are in no way directly involved. They all just want to be part of the angry mob. Grab your torch and pitchforks!

Grow up.

Délusional

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsof777 View Post
Guys
guys
guys
guys
guys
chill the **** out!
We cant tell anything untill we get the vid
instead of getting mad
please just wait
play a game or something
and calm down
We already had a video. It got deleted because it had evidence against the person who uploaded it, AKA, PysonicHero

clerica

01-17-2011

Wow... It doesn't even matter if the ban was justified or not, a Riot employee should never have that kind of attitude in a game. :/

Raikos

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenAteNine View Post
I can understand where Psyonichero is coming from.
games do get heated and someone like Xipp really does completely ruin the game experience
i do not understand how Psyonichero got the power to ban someone
this seems like riots fault from the perspective of someone with 0% knowledge on the situation

i applaud Psyonichero for taking actions against such a disruptive player but how it was done leaves much to be desired.
I cant believe your taking up for this lying admin who abuses his power

McPirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PretzelBagel View Post
Fixed
:|