Admin abuse Psyconic hero

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

H1s m0m

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsof777 View Post
Guys
guys
guys
guys
guys
chill the **** out!
We cant tell anything untill we get the vid
instead of getting mad
please just wait
play a game or something
and calm down
we want blood and we want it now!

Killerkat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
You can follow any Riot posts here, http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ker.php?g=Riot

Just to summarize, CS is looking into this issue. Psyconic hero is not an admin or a Riot employee.

It's quite possible that the ban was already coming due to previous actions and this was all a coincidence. If not, Tamat has already stated that appropriate actions will be taken.
Look at Psyconics Facebook, he says he is, and rinoa is a friend of his on fb

Zorlac

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyonicHero View Post
To the Community,

I am sorry to everyone for the drama that this is causing. I don't like seeing the Community split in matters like this as many people have different views on what is acceptable and what is not acceptable to say or do in a game.

I do realize that I am partionally fault here. My reaction to the situation was incorrect. I have no screenshots that show what Xiipp said to me in response to my actions, which is what I suspended him for, and I did warn him for. He was not AFK'ing at the fountain but he would not engage in team fights. (I classified it as feeding but maybe unsportsman-like behavior would have been better said.) but to those screenshots that have been posted of mine actions, there is no excuse.

I will admit now that I am a very competitive gamer, I come from a CS and StarCraft background and now League of Legends. I love this game and just like all of you, I wish to play well and have others that play well too. I get upset when I make mistakes, which you can clearly see in that game, and I get upset when others call me on it. Instead of shrugging it off, I let my emotions get the best of me.

Again, no excuse for the manner in how I approached the situation and I am in need of more training and teaching from my superiors until I learn how to keep myself in check, step back, and analyze the situation better. I may even take anger courses if that is deemed appropriate so nothing like this happens again. Again, I have no screenshots of my defense other then my word. I deleted the videos because I realized the HUGE error of showing off some company programs that I would please like to ask Goram Reavers to remove from page 46. The last 2 screenshots.

Once again, I apologize for my language behavior and I am sorry for the bad representation I presented of my Company.
Your saying he didn't participate in team fights is flat out false. his Kill/Death/Assist count shows that he was in more than half of the kills in the match. Yes you have to count assists as it means a person helped in some way shape or form. you can't be an elitist in this situation and worry about K/D only. The scoreboard clearly tells the tale that he was helping, and that you are straight up lying.

hsof777

01-17-2011

Guys
guys
guys
guys
guys
chill the **** out!
instead of getting mad
please just wait
play a game or something
and calm down

SilverArms

01-17-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...7&d=1295262537

Riot you dirty dirty liars.

Rewfus

01-17-2011

Quote:
To the Community,

I am sorry to everyone for the drama that this is causing. I don't like seeing the Community split in matters like this as many people have different views on what is acceptable and what is not acceptable to say or do in a game.

I do realize that I am partionally fault here. My reaction to the situation was incorrect. I have no screenshots that show what Xiipp said to me in response to my actions, which is what I suspended him for, and I did warn him for. He was not AFK'ing at the fountain but he would not engage in team fights. (I classified it as feeding but maybe unsportsman-like behavior would have been better said.) but to those screenshots that have been posted of mine actions, there is no excuse.

I will admit now that I am a very competitive gamer, I come from a CS and StarCraft background and now League of Legends. I love this game and just like all of you, I wish to play well and have others that play well too. I get upset when I make mistakes, which you can clearly see in that game, and I get upset when others call me on it. Instead of shrugging it off, I let my emotions get the best of me.

Again, no excuse for the manner in how I approached the situation and I am in need of more training and teaching from my superiors until I learn how to keep myself in check, step back, and analyze the situation better. I may even take anger courses if that is deemed appropriate so nothing like this happens again. Again, I have no screenshots of my defense other then my word. I deleted the videos because I realized the HUGE error of showing off some company programs that I would please like to ask Goram Reavers to remove from page 46. The last 2 screenshots.

Once again, I apologize for my language behavior and I am sorry for the bad representation I presented of my Company.

BUUUUUUUUURN, baby, BUUUUUURN!!

Psbtw, how old are you?

mseb warden

01-17-2011

Quote:
To the Community,

Well mistakes happen. I was a gamemaster on private server(diff game) with 10k population and there was abuse and drama relations regarding players and staff and banning. You have to put your job first, and never try to abuse it.

I would recommend making an unknown player account separated from your job/duty, and if you witness any behavior inappropriate, to report it like a normal player. Abuse of powers is never good and will get you in trouble.

Ps.. that Admin tool looks pretty easy to make, you should see the ones we where using =)

Lone Gunman

01-17-2011

a guy found pictures of the GM

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=452482

Commander Yordle

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsof777 View Post
Guys
guys
guys
guys
guys
chill the **** out!
instead of getting mad
please just wait
play a game or something
and calm down
I'm afraid to queue up now, lest I get paired with a Riot employee who rages.

SevenAteNine

01-17-2011

I can understand where Psyonichero is coming from.
games do get heated and someone like Xipp really does completely ruin the game experience
i do not understand how Psyonichero got the power to ban someone
this seems like riots fault from the perspective of someone with 0% knowledge on the situation

i applaud Psyonichero for taking actions against such a disruptive player but how it was done leaves much to be desired.