Admin abuse Psyconic hero

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Represent KGB

01-17-2011

Should've left it a month period Trolls Troll

Played with this troll in ranked games the point is he ran into someone WHO COULD BAN him and basically told him **** you anyways and when he found out the guy could do it...

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

CryBabyBack*****Nutz I LOL IRL THE TEARS TASTE LIKE RAINBOWS

Rewfus

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
Apologies if this has already been mentioned somewhere, but you'll forgive me for not reading all 183 pages of this in one sitting. That said, Council members do not have the power to ban; whatever tools PsyonicHero had(?) available were in no way related to his usergroup on the forums.

While we're here, do please try to direct your anger where it is appropriate. As unfortunate as this ban was, and as far out of line as PsyonicHero's behavior was, this was, in the grand scheme of things, a pretty minor incident. Riot is a large company, and miscommunications happen; more than that, they likely have more legal and bureaucratic procedures they need to follow regarding anything of this nature, and much of that is going to happen internally. Don't look for conspiracies where they don't exist. Blame the individual at fault, not everything and anything peripherally connected to him.

Thanks.

Sorry, broheim. This just went public. It's all over the interwebz now. It's no longer a "small problem" but rather a huge, glaring deficit in Riot's public image!

I love drama on the interwebz! It makes me all exciteable!

Gam0n

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyonicHero View Post
To the Community,

I am sorry to everyone for the drama that this is causing. I don't like seeing the Community split in matters like this as many people have different views on what is acceptable and what is not acceptable to say or do in a game.

I do realize that I am partionally fault here. My reaction to the situation was incorrect. I have no screenshots that show what Xiipp said to me in response to my actions, which is what I suspended him for, and I did warn him for. He was not AFK'ing at the fountain but he would not engage in team fights. (I classified it as feeding but maybe unsportsman-like behavior would have been better said.) but to those screenshots that have been posted of mine actions, there is no excuse.

I will admit now that I am a very competitive gamer, I come from a CS and StarCraft background and now League of Legends. I love this game and just like all of you, I wish to play well and have others that play well too. I get upset when I make mistakes, which you can clearly see in that game, and I get upset when others call me on it. Instead of shrugging it off, I let my emotions get the best of me.

Again, no excuse for the manner in how I approached the situation and I am in need of more training and teaching from my superiors until I learn how to keep myself in check, step back, and analyze the situation better. I may even take anger courses if that is deemed appropriate so nothing like this happens again. Again, I have no screenshots of my defense other then my word. I deleted the videos because I realized the HUGE error of showing off some company programs that I would please like to ask Goram Reavers to remove from page 46. The last 2 screenshots.

Once again, I apologize for my language behavior and I am sorry for the bad representation I presented of my Company.
I went to page 46 right after you said that >.>

Well... we all make mistakes. Sorry for all the hate. @_@

PhreshPrince

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2011

Oh, my, ****ing, god.

almost 200 pages of back to back nerd arguments? christ -.-
I only read the first page and then the redpost, lol.

HeyJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

this is like 9/11 all over again

hsof777

01-17-2011

guys chill wait till we get the video

Commander Yordle

01-17-2011

Quote:
To the Community,

I am sorry to everyone for the drama that this is causing. I don't like seeing the Community split in matters like this as many people have different views on what is acceptable and what is not acceptable to say or do in a game.

I do realize that I am partionally fault here. My reaction to the situation was incorrect. I have no screenshots that show what Xiipp said to me in response to my actions, which is what I suspended him for, and I did warn him for. He was not AFK'ing at the fountain but he would not engage in team fights. (I classified it as feeding but maybe unsportsman-like behavior would have been better said.) but to those screenshots that have been posted of mine actions, there is no excuse.

I will admit now that I am a very competitive gamer, I come from a CS and StarCraft background and now League of Legends. I love this game and just like all of you, I wish to play well and have others that play well too. I get upset when I make mistakes, which you can clearly see in that game, and I get upset when others call me on it. Instead of shrugging it off, I let my emotions get the best of me.

Again, no excuse for the manner in how I approached the situation and I am in need of more training and teaching from my superiors until I learn how to keep myself in check, step back, and analyze the situation better. I may even take anger courses if that is deemed appropriate so nothing like this happens again. Again, I have no screenshots of my defense other then my word. I deleted the videos because I realized the HUGE error of showing off some company programs that I would please like to ask Goram Reavers to remove from page 46. The last 2 screenshots.

Once again, I apologize for my language behavior and I am sorry for the bad representation I presented of my Company.
So you'd like him to delete what evidence you missed?

Raikos

01-17-2011

PsyonicHero is a liar. Its one thing to act incorrectly and an entirely other one to Lie for Hours about it. This is the internet bro, we dont forget and we have excellent documentation

Solid Snake

01-17-2011

Quote:
To the Community,

You write as if you're 12, fix that up.

Bogysaurusrex

01-17-2011

whats going on here