Admin abuse Psyconic hero

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirty Foot

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPancake View Post
As much as I believe he was wrong in this instance.

He -does- have feelings and i'm sure he has family and some friends,I'm sure it would break someones world for him to die,he may not matter to the 'world' but he IS someone's world. o-o
Agreed.

Crownface

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaspingTruth View Post
No, I happen to be in Australia, when it is far from 4am in the morning. I'm not just some kid either, I happen to have a job working with other people, and through experience, it is never, ever good to go blaming someone, regardless of how ******ed they are without some form of compensation.

If RIOT fires him, RIOT loses an intern. They lose any costs for him moving to Cali, etc(if any). RIOT never asked for this to happen to them. They DON'T want threads like this coming up once a week. Firing him WON'T revert time to before the ban. It's happened.

Nobody benefits if he is fired. RIOT loses intern. He loses job. Now ask yourself, do we REALLY care if he gets fired, or do we just want the man out of our customer service? I speak on behalf of the majority of the mature population in saying that I feel no benefit in another's pain, unless it directly benefits my wellbeing.

If you really must disagree because you are American, then I'm just going to have to politely disagree with your opinion.
Oh dear, Riot loses a Customer Service Intern, they're irreplaceable you know. The benefit is that people feel more comfortable when someone like this guy is removed from their position. I'll say it as many times as it takes, the most important part about being a CSR is being able to hold in those little rages that those people feel all day long. Rinoa funneled her rage into a lot of troll responses on the forum and posting a thread with an Xtranormal video aimed at trolling everyone, that's not appropriate either. All of these instances gives Riot the image of a company run by a bunch of emotional children, not well-trained professionals, especially in the CS department, where maturity is needed the most. If a company has that image, people are going to lose faith and respect in the admins running the game, and that's never good for any company.

Also, I don't think he said anything about being American and that was the reason he disagreed with you, that's kind of a really stupid statement to make.

xDarkFiendx

01-17-2011

Viva la Tribunal!!!!!!! =D let us decide what is fair (evil laugh)

ps im american too >.>

Subz1

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Similar names, totally different people
I hope so too but who the hell would do something like this?

UltimateRoar

Master Recruiter

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crownface View Post
Also, I don't think he said anything about being American and that was the reason he disagreed with you, that's kind of a really stupid statement to make.
wow can we be bffs already let me just send you this friend request ingame

GaspingTruth

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmwyso View Post
I suppose I'm just too American to see that you are begging the question. "Either agree or you are American" implying Americans think wrongly thus that disagreeing is wrong.
Calm down, just some crude humour. Geez, are we looking to ban everyone who says the slightest thing off-line now?

UltimateRoar

Master Recruiter

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subz1 View Post
I hope so too but who the hell would do something like this?

if i could offer anything further on this my smurf account is named "heroinjunkie"

Linage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
go f@cking google my name and tell me who i am
OK PsyonicHero I will google your name 1 sec

*googles PsyonicHero*

Hmmm first few links for PsyonicHero appears to be him abusing Admin powers and being a giant ******.

So my conclusion is "Hes a ******"

Im glad I googles your name Psy

JACN

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaspingtruth View Post
calm down, just some crude humour. Geez, are we looking to ban everyone who says the slightest thing off-line now?
betr gogle mah nme, c who i iz!

UltimateRoar

Master Recruiter

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaspingTruth View Post
Calm down, just some crude humour. Geez, are we looking to ban everyone who says the slightest thing off-line now?
ignorant ****

go ****ing google my name

im a drug dealer at my school i could kill u if i wanted to