Admin abuse Psyconic hero

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HappyAndHazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0tlc View Post
Snort coke, fine.

Snort coke in front of a cop, not fine.
Pretty much what I was going to say. Except coke is bad, stay with herbs, they are safe.

SportsLiker69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyo Cream View Post
Cool like how he bans whoever he wants and I have to ****ing report griefers, and I don't even get an answer about the report.

LoL players, unite! It is time to claim our rights.
Let's dispense community justice! I know, we'll call it the Tribunal.

GaspingTruth

01-16-2011

nothing to see here, look back a few pages for post

Corcupine

01-16-2011

Quote:
Snort coke, fine.

Snort coke in front of a cop, not fine.
Have somebody snort coke in front of a cop, then throw the coke on you, then the cop has a grudge against you, and arrests you for possesion of coke on your shirt after he just saw the one guy throw it on you.

LairyRover

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeryth View Post
he banned him for 30 days, then immediately switched it to 2 days. This shows that the ban wasn't even well thought of and happened because of reasons that were not professional.
The log-in message said "Please contact support if you have any questions."

What the OP should have done is question why the ban was so long to support. Instead, he came to the forums and posted his side of the story completely out of context, and made himself look like a jackass to anyone who read past the first page. I'll wager that more than half the people who read this topic haven't even read Psyonic's post.

Trusto

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyo Cream View Post
Cool like how he bans whoever he wants and I have to ****ing report griefers, and I don't even get an answer about the report.

LoL players, unite! It is time to claim our rights.
what rights? this isn't america punk, its the internet, and im pretty sure in any MMO* ToS has something that states "we can ban your account for any reason"

Corcupine

01-16-2011

Quote:
The log-in message said "Please contact support if you have any questions."

What the OP should have done is question why the ban was so long to support. Instead, he came to the forums and posted his side of the story completely out of context, and made himself look like a jackass to anyone who read past the first page. I'll wager that more than half the people who read this topic haven't even read Psyonic's post.
I laughed because he said he contacted support.

1/10 for effort.

LeetStorm

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcupine View Post
So you pushed during a teamfight and banned somebody who disapproved?
Exactly. I disapproved.

Ok. My side honestly. He leaves out the parts where he calls me bad for picking ezreal. To me we are both just as guilty and he needs a ban just as much as i if this is the case.

We were pushing bot just like he said as a team. Shen pushes top because he justfies that shen is not needed if ult is not up. So yes. I disapprove of this and i call him out on it. yes i may have said he was bad because i disapproved of the way he played shen. On the same note he disapproved of me playing Ezreal and called me bad. I told him to stop.

Secondly. I typed because you dont fight with your ult does that mean i get to not help in fights because my ult is not up? I was trying to make the point that champions do not need to have their ults up to move as a team. It was a rhetorical question. As i still contributed to every team fight there after. Despite what i said. Anyways i didnt violate any TOU here.

He bans me out of emotion.

Teious

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcupine View Post
In the CODE it even says that people smack talk, and it's fine as long as it doesn't get out of control. So he pretty much banned him for nothing if shen wasn't in a teamfight, and then complained.
it clearly got out of control. he was asked to stop multiple times. smack talk amongst team mates makes no sense. isn't verbal harassment in the report options?

the CODE is not a bible for you to interpret the way you want it to do things the way you like.

that banned guy is not an underdog that needs help against evil corp. he did and deserved the SUSPENSION.

Corcupine

01-16-2011

ITT: Intern gets caught and tries to cover it up.