Admin abuse Psyconic hero

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corcupine

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teious View Post
So if anyone thinks psyonic is right that person must be his *****?

Psyonic is usually the last stream i watch when there are multiple LoL streams available. He was the only one at the time.

You were warned to stop your bad mouthing. If a Riot employee isn't respected ingame he should just pat your head and be fine with it because "it's oks to be rude"?

**** you buddy.
In the CODE it even says that people smack talk, and it's fine as long as it doesn't get out of control. So he pretty much banned him for nothing if shen wasn't in a teamfight, and then complained.

Corcupine

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSeal View Post
I am talking about the random 5th players I usually get stuck with that make me wish I had a ban hammer. XD
Sigh...

Gorram Reavers

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyonicHero View Post
The whole story is this.

Somebody told me to pick Shen since I was Captain.

So I got the Shen and then everybody insta locked as some other Champion and I was stuck with him. We had no jungle so I decided to stick with it and try to jungle.

The guy proceeds to call me bad all game and during one point. I was pushing top lane, my ultimate was down, they incited a teamfight at dragon and before they engaged I told them my ult was down and I was too far to help. They fought anyways and died. I pushed to the 2nd tower and got it down to half health. The EZ, Yiipp, told me I was bad and to stop playing Shen and that I was the worst Shen ever. I told him to stop. He didn't. I told him he needed to stop calling me bad. He wouldn't. I told him my Ult was down and he said ok my ult down forever. and he purposefully did not join the next team fight, instead he sat at a tower.

I will admit at this point I was getting a tad frustrated at the team fights thus far but Ez kept egging me on.

I told him I would ban him if he didn't stop.

He kept egging me on. So I told him that he was banned. He said who the **** are you. I said to look me up. He said to go **** myself. I said you're still banned kid. As you could see my frustration showed through at that point.

So I did ban him for a month at first, but I've reduced it to 2 days because that isn't fair.

That's my side of the story.
So he didn't go AFK, instead he played the game differently than you would have. You can't give the excuse that he's banned for calling you bad or even him using profanity (this happens in almost EVERY LOL GAME by countless people). I say this because if you did get him banned for these actions, then there are many people out there that haven't been banned for even more terrible actions, namely Grackis. There are 3 threads a day about his behavior and he's still around.

It's admin abuse, straight up, and I know you won't like what I wrote, but it's the truth.

Next time you can just /ignore him.

Schadadle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlargCow View Post
He apparently refused to team fight multiple times. ON PURPOSE. Not because he doesn't know how to play.

according to psyonic anyway
That evidence is marginal at best. He could have been thinking a push was coming on and wanted to defend instead. You can't punish someone for being wrong or being bad. Refusing to fight is no reason to be banned.

Kendono

01-16-2011

It's not the first time a guy trolled/griefed in front of a riot staff and got banned and come up crying in the forums about it.

Zeryth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by December4th View Post
Griefing and harassing is against the TOU.

What do you mean "personal bias"?
he banned him for 30 days, then immediately switched it to 2 days. This shows that the ban wasn't even well thought of and happened because of reasons that were not professional.

Corcupine

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by December4th View Post
Griefing and harassing is against the TOU.

What do you mean "personal bias"?
He was in the game, and obviously didn't like the Ezreal. If he was completely neutral he wouldn't have banned the Ez.

LairyRover

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumar420 View Post
Sounds fair enough. Good thing we got the whole story before jumping to conclusions.

Although, I thought we were told a Riot employee cannot ban someone personally for something that happens in game, but another Riot employee has to witness it and decide to ban him. Dunno if that's true. Ah well.
Snort coke, fine.

Snort coke in front of a cop, not fine.

Batavo

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyonicHero View Post
The whole story is this.

Somebody told me to pick Shen since I was Captain.

So I got the Shen and then everybody insta locked as some other Champion and I was stuck with him. We had no jungle so I decided to stick with it and try to jungle.

The guy proceeds to call me bad all game and during one point. I was pushing top lane, my ultimate was down, they incited a teamfight at dragon and before they engaged I told them my ult was down and I was too far to help. They fought anyways and died. I pushed to the 2nd tower and got it down to half health. The EZ, Yiipp, told me I was bad and to stop playing Shen and that I was the worst Shen ever. I told him to stop. He didn't. I told him he needed to stop calling me bad. He wouldn't. I told him my Ult was down and he said ok my ult down forever. and he purposefully did not join the next team fight, instead he sat at a tower.

I will admit at this point I was getting a tad frustrated at the team fights thus far but Ez kept egging me on.

I told him I would ban him if he didn't stop.

He kept egging me on. So I told him that he was banned. He said who the **** are you. I said to look me up. He said to go **** myself. I said you're still banned kid. As you could see my frustration showed through at that point.

So I did ban him for a month at first, but I've reduced it to 2 days because that isn't fair.

That's my side of the story.

now make the ban bigger, as he just called names in the forums and made so false thing just to talk u bad

Yoyo Cream

01-16-2011

Cool like how he bans whoever he wants and I have to ****ing report griefers, and I don't even get an answer about the report.

LoL players, unite! It is time to claim our rights.