Possible serious fancomic (big project)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hegoken

01-16-2011

Hey, I have only been playing LOL for a less than a month now, and I gotta say. I love it! the story, game, all of it.

I just started playing when Cassiopiea came out so I ended writing out a story for practice.

I'll tell a brief idea of the story and am wondering if anyone with lore knowledge would get in touch with me. And if anyone would share thoughts. Especially about the details of the cultures of different regions.

Cassiopeia, the youngest daughter of the Du couteau family was transformed in to a half serpent-half woman monstrosity, and Katarina is furious. With her sister traumatized from the recent event Katarina is out for blood, and heads her way to track down the barbarian diplomat 'Amos' to show that nobody crosses the Du Couteau family, or Noxus.

Garen is assigned to stop the Sinister Blade and jumps at the chance to stop Katarina. With the difficult assistance of Ashe, and Tryndamere, can the three stop the Sinister Blade's plan?

If anyone is interested, please let me know, share some thoughts. or just comment on the idea.

If you're curious as to what my work may look like here's my deviant art page. I'm not master, so don't go thinking I'm pro.

http://shouhda.deviantart.com/

Jowsuff

01-17-2011

Sounds like a plan?

Also nice artwork.

If I were more familiar with the specific champions involved and their personalities and caught up on lore... I'd volunteer but I'm still catching up

foosharp

01-17-2011

I'll support any LoL comic project. I just love to see all the little strips people made, and a serious LoL comic would be great. I have written a story for one myself, which might get visualized by a really talented individual, but nothing is certain yet. Best of luck with this!

sp1d3r

01-17-2011

Hello all,

This is the type of stuff I look for on my site www.thelolfansite.com, we have many fan fiction authors contributing to the project.

Come by and chat

Also, for the comic idea, I would like to do a virtual online comic. Something like your deviantart slideshow but as an actual book with turning pages, looks real sweet. i can setup a demo to show you.

I'll be in the chat all day if you want to come by.

Nice work!