Looking for competitive team 1600+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cake Mage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

I'm looking for an experienced and competitive team that is involved or will be involved in leagues or tournaments. I've played at the very top in dota, and looking for some good games on LoL.

I'm currently ranked 1600+ in 3's 5's and solo q.

Cake Mage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

bump

Crowlz

01-17-2011

good player! bump ;]

Cake Mage

01-17-2011

Additional Information:

I am 22, own headset/mic.
Own 95% of the heroes, and can play most of them at a very high level.
3+ Sets of Tier 3 runes. I use 3 rune pages atm although I'm not using all my runes.
I specialize in whatever the team is lacking, as such I can play any role, support, carry tank etc.

Willing to TRYOUT. If your team accepts anybody, I'm not interested. Respond here as I get too many random adds playing.

Quark

01-17-2011

I'm looking for people to play with in 3s and 5s on my smurf, master6321. I play a lot of 3s recently and am currently in the 1500s, waiting for a really good team for 5s before I start playing too many 5s games.

Cake Mage

01-18-2011

Still looking for a team.

Cake Mage

01-19-2011

bump

Vacrum

01-19-2011

Well cake if you are unable to find a team you can add me in game or check out our website at ccsclan.enjin.com