Feedback on Tryndamere build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmyOverlord

01-10-2010

1. Boots of Speed + 3 HP Pots -- Build into Beserker's Greaves.
2. Avarice Blade
3. Avarice Blade
4. Executioner's Calling
5. Zeal -> Phantom Dancer
6. Infinity Edge

Sell one Avarice for another Phantom. Sell last Phantom for Last Whisper.

If you need an explanation..

Boots of Speed and 3 HP Pots because Tryn's early-game is very terrible. Allows him to escape or get more kills. Depends. The potions because Bloodlust heals for **** until Lv3-5.

Then Greaves for the obvious attack speed.

Two Avarice blades for 24% crit chance and 10 gold per 10 seconds.

Executioner's Calling for the lifesteal and critical bonus. The healing reduction is just a bonus.

Phantom Dancer for some Critical Strike Chance, movement speed, and attack speed.

Infinity Edge simply because of the damage boost. Not to mention Bloodlust + IE's Unique Passive = makes him hit like a ****ing truck.

Since I'm out of room, I sell the Avarice Blades. The PD outdoes the Avarice Blade's crit chance. Then Last Whisper for the 2.0 attack speed I can get and I pretty much have 100% crit chance and crit for 1,400 a second. (700 x 2 attacks)

X:

JunkRamen

01-10-2010

Executioner's Calling sucks unless you need the debuff. IE before PD, PD just gives you a lot of crit chance with no damage behind it. I haven't tried starting with boots on Trynd but it sounds pretty gimp.

PUSHER

01-10-2010

I just made the switch from starting with Brawler's Gloves and 2x HP Potion to Boots of Speed and 3x HP potions and I must say I really prefer the boots and suggest Tryn players give it a fair chance. I feel I can harass other melee characters and get hit a lot less in the beginning with the boots, negating the bloodlust stacks I would need for healing.

I'm not sure how I feel about Avarice Blades yet but I like that your build doesn't rush straight to IE like many others so I'll give it a shot with a couple games tonight.

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-11-2010

Personally i go similar to you, except i start like this.

Vampiric Sceptre
Avarice
Avarice
Beserkers
Upgrade Vampiric to Executioner
Inifnity Edge
Then see how battle is going, If rich aim for Bloodthirster, If not aim for another Executioner or Last Whisper.

After the Infinity Edge tho it all depends on the opponents for me.

Kanzen

01-11-2010

And what about runes. I think i made a mistake going for crit% chance runes and stacking 2 avarice blades as tryndamere . Although my early game can be quite strong thx to that. As for build i usally buy two avarice blades, berserker, and rush for infinity edge

AmyOverlord

01-11-2010

You want Crit Damage on runes.

Personally (since it balances out on all melee/ranged DPS heroes) I use Crit Damage and Attack Speed % runes.

Kurosaki00

01-11-2010

feedback on my build

Berserker's Greaves
vamp sceptr (later blood thirster)
Warmogs
Atmas
Infinity Edge
Bloodthirster
Phantom Dancer

My idea is the huge survivability.
Great amor+hp+lifesteal.
Then a pretty good crits.
I go full furor (cuz I play Yi also).

Before I hit the infinity I usually hit the around 325crits. Is not Yi, but its good since I outlast their hits by a lot(unless they have stuns)
The truth is that I havent reached the infiniti stage yet so far in my 4 games so far with Ive won and lost before I get to that stage.
I'm guessing end game(all items) the crits will be ranging 500-600.

Pros: Fairly good hits + VERY GOOD survivability.
Cons: Slow build/cost a lot.

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosaki00 View Post
feedback on my build

Berserker's Greaves
vamp sceptr (later blood thirster)
Warmogs
Atmas
Infinity Edge
Bloodthirster
Phantom Dancer

My idea is the huge survivability.
Great amor+hp+lifesteal.
Then a pretty good crits.
I go full furor (cuz I play Yi also).

Before I hit the infinity I usually hit the around 325crits. Is not Yi, but its good since I outlast their hits by a lot(unless they have stuns)
The truth is that I havent reached the infiniti stage yet so far in my 4 games so far with Ive won and lost before I get to that stage.
I'm guessing end game(all items) the crits will be ranging 500-600.

Pros: Fairly good hits + VERY GOOD survivability.
Cons: Slow build/cost a lot.
You will achieve this 1 in 15-20 matches, Too expensive a build.

Zine

01-11-2010

Quote:
Executioner's Calling sucks unless you need the debuff. IE before PD, PD just gives you a lot of crit chance with no damage behind it. I haven't tried starting with boots on Trynd but it sounds pretty gimp.
Umm...NO? Exe Calling is AMAZING on tryn even without the debuff. You get much more bang for your buck than with an Avarice. I like to go Exe Calling->Zerker Greaves->IE.

Once you get your Exe Calling you can jungle effectively. If I have a terrible start then I will get avarice blades but if you have a semi-decent start buying Avarice blades just slows down your build.

Riot aBhorsen

Recruiter

01-11-2010

I tend to go Vamipiric, Avarice x2 then Exec Calling. Works a treat for me.